Gaming Belgium Gamer here!

JawedGamr

New User
Jun 10, 2017
Belgium
YouTube
Hello, everyone!

My name is Jawed and I upload video game stuff stuff err. nothing unique about me...
Games such as Overwatch, Horizon zero dawn and Minecraft.
You see the problem is I have this 10 year old laptop so don't expect me to upload everyday.
Most of the time my recordings get corrupted urgh and recording minecraft is a pain in the but.

And if you read my title I'm from Belgium and make dutch content but the netherlands forums of Freedom are dead so that's why I post a thread here. Sorry for my english too ;'(

If you want to find my Youtube channel just search up JawedGamr !
My big dream is too be a great youtuber ofc and I love making vid's about what I do as a gamer
but my laptop and it's failures+slowness really downgrades me. I try my best

ps I love cake :)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hello, everyone!

My name is Jawed and I upload video game stuff stuff err. nothing unique about me...
Games such as Overwatch, Horizon zero dawn and Minecraft.
You see the problem is I have this 10 year old laptop so don't expect me to upload everyday.
Most of the time my recordings get corrupted urgh and recording minecraft is a pain in the but.

And if you read my title I'm from Belgium and make dutch content but the netherlands forums of Freedom are dead so that's why I post a thread here. Sorry for my english too ;'(

If you want to find my Youtube channel just search up JawedGamr !
My big dream is too be a great youtuber ofc and I love making vid's about what I do as a gamer
but my laptop and it's failures+slowness really downgrades me. I try my best

ps I love cake :)
Welcome to the Community fellow Dutchy!

So you play Overwatch as well! What is your favorite Top 3? Mine are Zenyatta, Sombra and Tracer ^^

JawedGamr

New User
Jun 10, 2017
Belgium
YouTube
Whoopsy xD
Sorry for the late responds.

Lately after the new update I play mainly: Mcree, winston and Junkrat.
These are my favorite characters in the game!

Maybe we could play sometime together because wo both play on ps4! I assume :confused:
My SR is 2500 but don't look at that #BlameTeam for my SR xD.(I get no healers the composition is bad as hell and no one plays as a team kinda team all of the time ;'(.)

Regards, Jawed

SxcySounds

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 30, 2014
YouTube
hey welcome to freedom! we have a gaming channel as well where we stream a lot of Overwatch If you wanna collaborate let is know We play on PS4 btw add me Katamari9 and again welcome to freedom :D
P.s You should put a link to your channel so we can check it out.

JawedGamr

New User
Jun 10, 2017
Belgium
YouTube
hey welcome to freedom! we have a gaming channel as well where we stream a lot of Overwatch If you wanna collaborate let is know We play on PS4 btw add me Katamari9 and again welcome to freedom :D
P.s You should put a link to your channel so we can check it out.
Ay you seem like a smart guy smh :p
How do you do the thingy with your channel logo an sub button.
So I can do it too just as you said.

SxcySounds

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 30, 2014
YouTube
Ay you seem like a smart guy smh :p
How do you do the thingy with your channel logo an sub button.
So I can do it too just as you said.
Just go to your account and then goto your "personal details" scroll down till your find a option that saids Youtube channel I believe.