Gaming Been a long time!

uberimmortalomen

Upload daily!
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2014
Illinois
YouTube
zehimmortalomen
Hey, what's going on citizens! My names michael(everyone calls me omen) technically, I am not new to freedom but I rejoined and it's been well over a year since leaving(I hope I'm in the right section, figured since it's been so long and I just joined again, not many if anyone remembers me) little backstory! I joined freedom when I first created my channel back in mid 2014 and was here for about a year almost, their was nothing wrong with the partnership just felt like a change of sceneri, so I joined maker studios. Tbh, I didn't like it, it felt bland and eh, and after a couple months with them, most of my equipment broke and I couldn't make videos anymore(terrible time) but I managed through it and got new stuff and am back to doing what I love!! Whether or not people watch my videos isn't a priority of mine(though humbled when someone does enjoy what I do). But, sorry for the long read, I love to talk lol. Hope to meet a ton of amazing people here! Collabs are always open(if possible) happy to be back and hope to find some great channels here as well!!

Here's my channel for anyone who's curious
https://www.youtube.com/user/ZehImmortalOmen

Reactions: DazzlingDiamond

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hi Michael!

Welcome back again(?) to the Freedom! forums, haha. Here are some cool things you can do as a new member:
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D:D

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
Nice man welcome back
I also left Freedom last year and stayed away for almost a year and so I joined back as well because I had a new channel
So happy to meet u

Reactions: uberimmortalomen

uberimmortalomen

Upload daily!
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2014
Illinois
YouTube
zehimmortalomen
Nice man welcome back
I also left Freedom last year and stayed away for almost a year and so I joined back as well because I had a new channel
So happy to meet u
Hope everything goes well for ya! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1498703995][/DOUBLEPOST]
Nice to meet you man and welcome
Nice to meet you! I love your profile (I love ImmortalHD) and checked out your channel! You have pretty funny content! I look forward to your future uploads :D
Aleks isn't the memelord we deserve but the one we need! Huge inspiration of mine(alongside James). They are the main reason I'm doing YouTube in the first place! And thank you :D. I'm glad you enjoy the odd stuff I put together haha.

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Hey, what's going on citizens! My names michael(everyone calls me omen) technically, I am not new to freedom but I rejoined and it's been well over a year since leaving(I hope I'm in the right section, figured since it's been so long and I just joined again, not many if anyone remembers me) little backstory! I joined freedom when I first created my channel back in mid 2014 and was here for about a year almost, their was nothing wrong with the partnership just felt like a change of sceneri, so I joined maker studios. Tbh, I didn't like it, it felt bland and eh, and after a couple months with them, most of my equipment broke and I couldn't make videos anymore(terrible time) but I managed through it and got new stuff and am back to doing what I love!! Whether or not people watch my videos isn't a priority of mine(though humbled when someone does enjoy what I do). But, sorry for the long read, I love to talk lol. Hope to meet a ton of amazing people here! Collabs are always open(if possible) happy to be back and hope to find some great channels here as well!!

Here's my channel for anyone who's curious
https://www.youtube.com/user/ZehImmortalOmen

Hey!
Welcome back to the forums mate. I hope you get caught up in all the tree burning, rowboat fixing and crumpet making action that's been taking place around here.
If you need any assistance feel free to ask.