Service Request Banner/Avatar/Icon

PSNDeJKriz

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 25, 2014
Canada
YouTube
Hello, I am PSNDeJKriz, I run a channel called KrizFrost On Youtube, I have a follower base of just about 2,000 subscribers they are called the Frosty Army, They mean alot to me and I am looking for an artist able to create something that goes around the theme as snowman head (cartoon ish) Like cartoon art, for my banner with my social links, My requests are below.

-Banner (with my Channel name social links & Snowman icon [UNIQUE!]
-Avatar (Something that resembles me "We can discuss what it will look like" but I want it kinda looking like a snowman head)
-Outro template [A PSD template that resembles around the theme I've described above]
-Maybe a intro [Im not to fussy on intros but I feel as if they take up to much time and there always drawing viewers away so thats a possibility]

Additional Information:
I know this request is alot, and I know there is only a select few who could possibly pull this off and make this the way I'd like it and I know how hard it could be to be an artist and just work off such a vage and descriptive request this is its just I really want something that caters to my subscribers and the whole "Family/Army" of subscribers I have built. I have a presence for music as well that I make so it will be viewed by some independent artists also. I don't want it to be "Snow themed/Christmas themed" I just want it to be kinda themed around snowman army its hard to describe but if someone is up for the task and thinks they can make this possible maybe we could get together on skype and throw ideas and discuss this more.

PSNDeJKriz

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 25, 2014
Canada
YouTube
Free or paid anything is appreciated but depends on the prices there are always templates for those things online I could use.

PSNDeJKriz

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 25, 2014
Canada
YouTube
Is this a free request?​
Im looking at your portfolio and I'm liking what I see with what you did with the fox/wolf is it possible for you to use that same format for what i thought of maybe a snowman head "Nothing to childish or cheezy looking" something modern and mature looking.

CalebKitt

Graphic Designer
Freedom! Member
Feb 20, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Im looking at your portfolio and I'm liking what I see with what you did with the fox/wolf is it possible for you to use that same format for what i thought of maybe a snowman head "Nothing to childish or cheezy looking" something modern and mature looking.

Possibly... Are you able to find an example of what kind of snowman you want?

PSNDeJKriz

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 25, 2014
Canada
YouTube

Possibly... Are you able to find an example of what kind of snowman you want?

Something like this (The head see how it looks not to cheezy) but more like your design you did here

but more like this (Sorry LOL but I like it)

I like how this had more of a modern look to it, I just want the head tho or something
cool you can come up with :). hopefully this helps

Prolific MF

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Hello, I am PSNDeJKriz, I run a channel called KrizFrost On Youtube, I have a follower base of just about 2,000 subscribers they are called the Frosty Army, They mean alot to me and I am looking for an artist able to create something that goes around the theme as snowman head (cartoon ish) Like cartoon art, for my banner with my social links, My requests are below.

-Banner (with my Channel name social links & Snowman icon [UNIQUE!]
-Avatar (Something that resembles me "We can discuss what it will look like" but I want it kinda looking like a snowman head)
-Outro template [A PSD template that resembles around the theme I've described above]
-Maybe a intro [Im not to fussy on intros but I feel as if they take up to much time and there always drawing viewers away so thats a possibility]

Additional Information:
I know this request is alot, and I know there is only a select few who could possibly pull this off and make this the way I'd like it and I know how hard it could be to be an artist and just work off such a vage and descriptive request this is its just I really want something that caters to my subscribers and the whole "Family/Army" of subscribers I have built. I have a presence for music as well that I make so it will be viewed by some independent artists also. I don't want it to be "Snow themed/Christmas themed" I just want it to be kinda themed around snowman army its hard to describe but if someone is up for the task and thinks they can make this possible maybe we could get together on skype and throw ideas and discuss this more.

Hey i can help you with this project man (maybe not the intro) for a small fee. Find my portfolio below and if you're interested in working together give me a bell directly on Skype.

Portfolio - http://prolificconception.wixsite.com/pcshop
Skype - ProlificMF

Hope to hear from you :)