News Bad News from TubeBuddy!

Louisse Subido

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Sep 25, 2017
Philippines
YouTube
direklousubido
Unfortunately YouTube is making TubeBuddy (and all other software similar to TubeBuddy) remove "Derrived Statistics" from their products.

A "Derrived Statistic" is anything that is calculated. For example, our Engagement Rate is (Comments + Likes + Dislikes) / Views. That is derrived and must be removed. MOST stats in Videolytics derrived.

Want to help? Let us know what stats you'd like to see in place of derrived stats here: Submit Ideas

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Unfortunately YouTube is making TubeBuddy (and all other software similar to TubeBuddy) remove "Derrived Statistics" from their products.

A "Derrived Statistic" is anything that is calculated. For example, our Engagement Rate is (Comments + Likes + Dislikes) / Views. That is derrived and must be removed. MOST stats in Videolytics derrived.

Want to help? Let us know what stats you'd like to see in place of derrived stats here: Submit Ideas
For such analytics i use YouTube itself wich in my opinion should be most accurate.

IvyPlayGamez

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2016
Somewhere in Europe
YouTube
IvyMitsuno
I think in a way it's good for people not complaining so much, remember that guy that said "Youtube CPM said i won 100 + dollars how come freedom just give me 2$"
In a way its good to stop kids from reacting like that

pulse

Rising User
Jan 3, 2018
YouTube
VidIQ is more accurate in my opinion. The only thing that was good about TubeBuddy was the clean and simple GUI design.