How To Ayoub's introduction .Welcome To My channel

Ayoub Arahmat

Rising User
May 6, 2016
Fés
YouTube
Hi Everybody i'm Ayoub from Morocco i studied Computer science , it's my second year , i learned programming with language such as (c++ , c , PHP , Js , HTML , Css , Jquery ..) moreover to operating system (Linux..) , I have some talent : Guitar , swimming , dance .. etc . and i'm youtuber .
My channel is dedicated to new of Linux , windows , programming , hacking . So if you want me really to achieve my Goal subscribe On my channel .

#Freedom community ;) :D

Last edited:

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hi Everybody i'm Ayoub from Morocco i studied Computer science , it's my second year , i learned programming with language such as (c++ , c , PHP , Js , HTML , Css , Jquery ..) moreover to operating system (Linux..) , I have some talent : Guitar , swimming , dance .. etc . and i'm youtuber .
My channel is dedicated to new of Linux , windows , programming , hacking . So if you want me really to achieve my Goal subscribe On my channel .

#Freedom community ;) :D

Welcome to the family Ayoub Arahmat, Your have alot of programming you can do in the future, I did take C+ last year (This school year it just last year if you know I mean), How you found about Freedom! ??

Reactions: Ayoub Arahmat