PC Awesome Minecraft Roleplay Series (For PC only)

Andrew Ablen

Mar 12, 2016
YouTube
hello I need some major help with an amazing minecraft series that'll be something i have created from my own creativity. what i need are the following
1: Someone who can guide me though the process of minecraft mods and general minecraft stuff:
I am very new to minecraft, and i've learned a lot in such a short time, but there are plenty of things i don't know how to do and would really like at least 1 person who can guiide me to everything i need to know in order to make this thing a reality. (also need to figure out how servers work)
2: Minecraft Builders.
As a newbie of minecraft I haven't gotten much experience in building anything and would love some help with. but to give you an idea as to what i am trying to do. here's a video that is unlisted and would like to keep the video to the freedom partners:
please don't go sharing this to everyone.
3: eventually I will be making an audition for voice actors, but I will touch that for when I think it's time for it.
4: go to this video to learn more:
5: For helping me with the project I will include many shoutouts and appreciation of your help, as well as the possibility of a future "team" of people who create videos together and share the "profit" and I will be making more and more stuff that will be bigger and better as we grow together ^_^

ITSMEGLOO

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 9, 2015
USA
YouTube
ItsTheGloo
I myself have been playing Minecraft since 2012, I know a lot. I can really help be a actor, and help out a lot. I am interested in being a main actor though hehe

SynthesizedYT

Freedom! Member
Mar 22, 2017
YouTube
I Would like to record minecraft videos with you if you want... i do factions, pvp, minigames. I Can Guide You!