LtGeneralStore

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2015
Pennsylvania, USA
YouTube
LtGeneralStore
Hello everyone!

I recently saw a Freedom member say that he was going to quit because he's not getting anywhere with his channel and Freedom has not helped at all. People were responding to him saying that there are so many tools and resources provided by Freedom and he needs to use them. I've been with Freedom for 5 months and I've had some growth but not a lot. I understand that growth takes a while but I feel like there are plenty of tools and resources provided that I am missing out on. What kind of things are provided? How do I take full advantage of this membership? I love recording and uploading videos to YouTube and I want to continue and grow!
Thank you!
LtGeneralStore

LifelessDane

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
Arcadia Bay
phyograph.wixsite.com
Well as I hear it is not freedoms duty to make sure we progress.
They provide the tools and the needed know-how.
So it is in the end us and our content there can make us go somewhere :)
Even when i am not a big channel, I am willing to give my feedback and a few tips if you guys believe it can be used for something :D

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Well to start out, socialize on the Forums as you will see many hints and tips and might learn something.
As for the tools there is a variety of music companies, tubebuddy and more to use.
Make use of the collaboration section.
Check what you can improve on with the feedback section.

And most important stay dedicated! Try to upload at least 3 times a week. Let them see your active and keep at it. For me it went slow too untill a couple weeks ago now it has been going up ever since and to be honest it took me almost 2 years to achieve that. Growth takes times, sometimes it goes quick and sometimes slow.

LtGeneralStore

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2015
Pennsylvania, USA
YouTube
LtGeneralStore
Well as I hear it is not freedoms duty to make sure we progress.
They provide the tools and the needed know-how.
So it is in the end us and our content there can make us go somewhere :)
Even when i am not a big channel, I am willing to give my feedback and a few tips if you guys believe it can be used for something :D

Oh of course, I'm not expecting Freedom to do the work. I know that Freedom offers a lot of things and I wanted to know what they were so I could use them for myself! :)

D

Deleted member 45146

Freedom won't really do anything for you but will provide you resources that you can grow yourself.
You can meet people and collab with them, use the music Freedom provides you, take the tips and tricks people post here and apply them to your channel and whatever else.
It does take some time, but Freedom is mostly here to give you a space and resources

.all imo

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
as @TwilightPrinze said it will take a while and you need to stay dedicated to your channel and upload on a regular basis , You need to take full control of your channel and make sure your doing everything , Social media is your FRIEND and it helps a lot , goodluck

Reactions: TwilightPrinze