Anyone here interested in helping (Has images to show) (game development)

Scalperhero

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
im making a game in rpg maker yes i said rpg maker im dyslexic so coding is out the question for me and im looking for some help in development of my game i am working on its called blood magic and there is ALOT to be done and im coming to the freedom family for help i am needing someone that can help make my maps for each place im working on one of the main citys at the moment i will update the post with some photos of place's once im finished maping ou the city but im looking for help with this game credit would be given where credit is due

let me know what your skills are

This is Hope's Forest

Garlilus is the main city for this game

Last edited:

Scalperhero

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
god what i would do to be able to work with stuff like unreal engine lol. rpg maker is best for me as im full of ideas and i cant get them out but rpg maker really helps turn my games into a reality instead of just a idea that gets lost in my head lol.

with my game angels and priest are the bad guys and blood mage's and demons are in fact the good guys.. iv done this because im soooo board of seeing the same old stuff that demons and such things are evil and angels have to be good. im putting a stop to that with my game and its somethign new so it more likely going to catch eye but changing roles like that takes ALOT of work, so i have to make sure that i get this right other wise the idea become bad and basically you are a teenager and you lost your parents in a war between angels and priest vs blood mage and demons. blood mages can contract a packed with a demon and the blood mage has full control over that demon the demon can only be freed if the blood mage dies or if the bond is broken by the blood mage

hope this gives you a kinda idea what im going for i have left so much out of this idea just to protect my project

LifelessDane

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
Arcadia Bay
phyograph.wixsite.com
Yeah that make kind of sense, and well that sounds interesting since you break the normal steriotype of engles = good and demons = bad.
But overall it sounds like a interesting project :)

And no worries man :) I will not steal your idea lol
I have enough with my own anyway :p

Scalperhero

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Yeah that make kind of sense, and well that sounds interesting since you break the normal steriotype of engles = good and demons = bad.
But overall it sounds like a interesting project :)

And no worries man :) I will not steal your idea lol
I have enough with my own anyway :p
cant really say someone else would take it tho :p. and yeah i thought it be interesting to switch up good and bad for once and for the first lot of the story the roll switch up really works sooo good :D and the first part is kinda heart braking right out the gate. this first game is after the great war and when i make the 2nd game it goes back in time for the great war

LifelessDane

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
Arcadia Bay
phyograph.wixsite.com
cant really say someone else would take it tho :p. and yeah i thought it be interesting to switch up good and bad for once and for the first lot of the story the roll switch up really works sooo good :D and the first part is kinda heart braking right out the gate. this first game is after the great war and when i make the 2nd game it goes back in time for the great war
Nice so you already plan it to be a sequence of games?

Scalperhero

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Nice so you already plan it to be a sequence of games?
yeah got it all planed out and everything. the 1st game and the next. i am really temted to post the first part of the story witch is the very first cutsence of the game before you start plaing to explain how you got to where you are when you first start might pm it to you lol