Request Anyone care to review my channel?

Proud to be fruit

Community Team
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Jun 1, 2016
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Ok I watched some of your videos and I'm a bit confused. Are you doing a character, or are you just hiding your face and changing your voice because you don't want to be recognized? If the former, then I want to see better lighting on you and definitely another background that fits your character way better. If you however just don't want to be recognized then I see no point in having a facecam. Maybe you should go with only voice? Do you see what I mean? Whatever you do, do it all the way.

The videos are also extremely low energy, speech is slow and emotions non-existant. You want to move people and that is hard if you don't express emotion. One trick is to not do videos when you are tired or have to be quiet because of parents. Show your viewers respect by only recording when you are fully able to perform.

Also I cannot read the text on you banner. The colors blend too much into the background.

There's unfortunately not much else I have to say. But I hope that helps at least.

Daya Vera

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 22, 2017
YouTube
First things first, I couldn't get past your low quality banner, the social links are cut in half, the letters and background and logo and pictures are different qualities, too messy and same color makes hard to differentiate. Make a cleaner, quality banner that matches your intro and outro card ;) you can start there.

Reactions: derwinvlog