YouTube ANY TIPS FOR GROWTH

dxvisgaming

New User
Aug 9, 2017
YouTube
Hi I have recently started a new youtube gaming channel and I know from my old channel that starting out on youtube is the hardest part because you don't have a fanbase and because you are so small you are very hard to find so maybe if anyone can give me some tips or even check out my channel and leave me some feedback I would appreciate that a lot thanks. YouTube dxvisgaming

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
For a start I would sort out your channel link, as currently when I go to your profile and then click on the link you have misentered it tells me your channel doesn't exist. As such how can people of the forums view your content and help out when we can't access your channel. Also once you have fixed the link be sure to only input your channel ID into the YouTube section of your profile not the whole URL.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hi I have recently started a new youtube gaming channel and I know from my old channel that starting out on youtube is the hardest part because you don't have a fanbase and because you are so small you are very hard to find so maybe if anyone can give me some tips or even check out my channel and leave me some feedback I would appreciate that a lot thanks. YouTube dxvisgaming
Best tip i can give is to browe the Tips section here on the forums and maybe request a Channel review in the review section. We can give you give some global tips and such wich many do in the tips section and some personal feedback in the review section ;)