Any Suggestions for a "Starter" Anime?

Nerd

Apr 22, 2014
Lithuania
YouTube
ConfusedNerdTV
I really thank you all for your comments I have started watching Bleach, and a bit of Sword Art Online :)

Please keep the recommendations coming!
Bleach is repetetive to some excent, but gets better-ish after 20-30 episodes.
Sword art online... sigh no comment or ill start a war in this thread.

1SB2Gamer

Brabbit1987
Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2014
YouTube
Sword art online... sigh no comment or ill start a war in this thread.
Sword Art Online starts off good, the ideas behind it are good, and the characters are likable. The issue is the second half on each season for whatever reason tends to suck overwhelmingly compared to the first half.

It has it's faults, but it's still fun to watch either way.

Nerd

Apr 22, 2014
Lithuania
YouTube
ConfusedNerdTV
Sword Art Online starts off good, the ideas behind it are good, and the characters are likable. The issue is the second half on each season for whatever reason tends to suck overwhelmingly compared to the first half.

It has it's faults, but it's still fun to watch either way.
I can allready see the pitchforks but sword art online should not be watched past the airnclad arc. Im done with SAO topic now.

Reactions: Generic Baka

1SB2Gamer

Brabbit1987
Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2014
YouTube
I can allready see the pitchforks but sword art online should not be watched past the airnclad arc. Im done with SAO topic now.

Well, you are probably right. It's not like they would be missing anything. XD

Brent Cone

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Nov 21, 2014
Sweden
YouTube
When I was young I started with Pokemon season 1 ;) Loved it then and it's still pretty good :) But I would say that you should start with Death Note :D That's an awesome Anime! :)

T

theentertainmentguy

Death Parade is good. It's 12 episodes, you can watch it easily and it has an easy plot and it has a tone and story for nearly everyone.

Reactions: Generic Baka

Generic Baka

Otaku Lord and Saviour
Freedom! Member
Oct 9, 2015
YouTube
Angel Beats, Clannad, Clannad Afterstory, Plastic Memories and Charlotte. Try those since it's really easy to swallow animes.
feels train[DOUBLEPOST=1445782271][/DOUBLEPOST]
Death Parade is good. It's 12 episodes, you can watch it easily and it has an easy plot and it has a tone and story for nearly everyone.
also it's not based on a manga or novel so the story is complete

TheCookieWolf

Respected User
Oct 24, 2015
YouTube
I don't think Monster is really a "starter" anime. lol It get's pretty deep in my opinion.
Maybe, but i consider it like that because since beginning should be deep on an anime story, in order to appreciate the rest that he see later, he would like the animation, he would like the drawings but he must know how to identify between stories..it´s my opinion pal

Will

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 20, 2014
You can go try Overlord it's pretty fun to watch.

TheDustyControllers

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 10, 2015
YouTube
I would say you should start off with Samurai Champloo. Started off great, ended great, and in between the two, it was a pretty fun ride.