Any Security Officers with freedom? What are your stories?

CyborgMonkeyYT

Co-Founder of Optimize Group Ltd
Freedom! Member
Hello guys and gals, so i am currently an S/O for a company here in BC and while I have only been with them for about 3 months now I already have some real funny stories, and I have been told by other S/O's and S/S that they have seem some crazy stuff.

I wanted to post here to see if there is any other of you guys who are past or current Security Officers who want to tell their stories and have a laugh with other like minded individuals.

CyborgMonkeyYT

Co-Founder of Optimize Group Ltd
Freedom! Member
Whats the funniest/craziest thing that has happened so far?
I have had a couple different situations and a good friend of mine has one a couple. Mine was some guy came intro a grocery store I was doing security work for and he was super drunk he went to the medical isle grabbed something and stuck it on his tooth. He then proceeded to pay for it with a 20$ covered in raw eggs that he had in his pockets for some reason. He just had a bunch of raw eggs. And they werent from the store either. My friend had 3 boilers blow on him during one night while he was at a different grocery store by himself. It flooded the entire store. He also had some drunk homeless man play a flute directly in his face because he asked him to vacate the premises because he was loitering and was previously asked to leave already.