Resources Any Good Free Tools?

• Thread starter Deleted member 197467
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 197467

I have been trying to find some easy to use and free video editors and GFX makers if anyone can link me some thank you

D

Deleted member 17740

for GFX I recommend Gimp,
but it's best to buy the software for video editing @Cmcq80

Last edited by a moderator:

Jorge Martins

New User
Freedom! Member
Feb 15, 2017
Brazil
YouTube
ojorgeNTC
I'm sorry for the big text, but that's it!

So friend if you record videos on your computer, type gameplay or video tutorials, you can use Audacity to record the audio, in it you can monitor the volume of your voice in case you are popping the audio.

To record videos on your computer, you can use OBS or Open Broadcaster Studio, it is a free and very good software for both recording and live broadcast.

For you to do the Thumbnails in your video, you can use GIMP which is free and very good for this kind of more "basic" work.

And for the editing of videos has no way, the right is you buy some program, but if you use MacOS, you can opt for iMovie it is free, for windows it is very rare you find such software and free.

Well, I guess that's it, I'm sorry for my English.

All the best and success for you my friend!

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
I'm sorry for the big text, but that's it!

So friend if you record videos on your computer, type gameplay or video tutorials, you can use Audacity to record the audio, in it you can monitor the volume of your voice in case you are popping the audio.

To record videos on your computer, you can use OBS or Open Broadcaster Studio, it is a free and very good software for both recording and live broadcast.

For you to do the Thumbnails in your video, you can use GIMP which is free and very good for this kind of more "basic" work.

And for the editing of videos has no way, the right is you buy some program, but if you use MacOS, you can opt for iMovie it is free, for windows it is very rare you find such software and free.

Well, I guess that's it, I'm sorry for my English.

All the best and success for you my friend!

Good choices. if you wanted to step up a bit and opt for higher quality softwares you could use the following:
  • Hitfilm Express
  • Lightworks
  • Studio One
  • XSplit
  • Blackmagic DaVinci Resolve
  • And a few others.
A great tool for those not wanting to use GIMP is called canva. While gimp is a great software it doesn't appeal to everyone.

Im a filmmaker and currently use:
  • Premiere Pro
  • After effects
  • Lightroom
  • Photoshop
  • DaVinci
  • Final Cut
  • Audition
  • Ableton
  • And a few others here and there.

Reactions: Jorge Martins