Forums Any chance of a copy of my services pages??????????

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
So I got back from uni today to find that the C.R.I.B services section has been removed and all resources from it deleted. Um.......I wasn't warned about this happening......like at all.

Like I don't have a full copy of the post for the front of the service and all the reviews are gone so the service looks terrible now. there is no archived backups that I can find on the internet of the page, so any chance it can be pulled back?? just so I can get the info and reviews off them...

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hello, yes, as the forum team had agreed upon, the CRIB Services function has been moved to Requests/Offers under the prefix Services. The thread for your resource is still there as we deleted all the inactive services and retained the active ones.

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Hello, yes, as the forum team had agreed upon, the CRIB Services function has been moved to Requests/Offers under the prefix Services. The thread for your resource is still there as we deleted all the inactive services and retained the active ones.

Its more that I need the resource page, as the Main post of the thread refers to it.​