GFX Request Anthrofied Fox Profile and banner

FrenchFryGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 4, 2017
YouTube
SecretFrenchFry
I have been getting into furries since my friend is into it, and I enjoy the art work, stories and even shows. I do enjoy My Little Pony as well, but I think if people start seeing a pony it may get a bad response. So I have decied on a image that is rather not to shabby. my original request was or has yet to be made, So I will make a update for anyone to help. and I have a reference on the idea of art style as will as the colors I want my character to look like. This will represent my next playthough as its the most popular series I have.

I want my character to be a anthro male fox to have orange and white furr, green eyes and the hair style like in the reference image. I like the style of the image to be Fallout New Vegas themed with wearing something like in the second reference image.

I do want to think everyone that wants to help and hope to work with you more on more idea for the channel. Thank you and if you have a question or idea to improve it or anything for the profile picture or banner as well let me know. Thanks again.Ac9f231b988d4b6f43b66e89e1d5578e.jpg 49531-1-1362467843.jpg