YouTube Views Milestone And subs. 4000 views and 30 subs. YEA!!!

ITW Games

Freedom! Member
Nov 12, 2015
Midwest USA
YouTube
ScottWood2569
Finally made it back up to 4000 views. I had almost 10000 before joining Freedom! But due to issues with possibly having material that wasn't exactly mine I lost quite a few views. But now I'm making my way back up. At 4000 and climbing. It's a little slow at the moment since I have no new videos as of late. Due to a blown out power supply on my gaming rig. But as soon as its replaced and I'm up and running again. I'm sure I'll be crossing that 5000 mark soon.

As for my subscriptions it's been a bit of a struggle but I finally got number 30 and held it for a week so that's my second milestone of this post. So yeah me. Tooting my own horn. I'm proud of this channel. Hope to see it get better soon. (y) (Y):):D

Reactions: Nuke

SuperMilkbox

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 8, 2015
YouTube
Allow me to be the very first to congratulate you on this achievement.
Keep up this work and you will be hitting 5000, and we can celebrate that together, too. : 3

Reactions: ITW Games and Nuke

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Finally made it back up to 4000 views. I had almost 10000 before joining Freedom! But due to issues with possibly having material that wasn't exactly mine I lost quite a few views. But now I'm making my way back up. At 4000 and climbing. It's a little slow at the moment since I have no new videos as of late. Due to a blown out power supply on my gaming rig. But as soon as its replaced and I'm up and running again. I'm sure I'll be crossing that 5000 mark soon.

As for my subscriptions it's been a bit of a struggle but I finally got number 30 and held it for a week so that's my second milestone of this post. So yeah me. Tooting my own horn. I'm proud of this channel. Hope to see it get better soon. (y) (Y):):D
Congrats on 4k views and 30 subscribers :)

Reactions: ITW Games