Community Amadeus Videos

Amadeus Videos

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 6, 2016
England
YouTube
chrismurray1995
I've been a member of freedom for over 1 year now so thought its about time I introduced myself to the community.

I'm chris, 22 years old from England, I'll be 23 in January. I started my Youtube channel March 2016 , i make gaming videos, vlogs, horror and creepy videos I also do top 5 and top 10's .

I've lived in England all my life i'm from a place called Grimsby but moved to Middlesbrough in 2005 when i was only 10 years old , I live with my mum and 2 cats, I love playing xbox one with my main games being GTA 5 , BLACK OPS 3 and CALL OF DUTY WORLD WAR 2

I'm hoping to use this community to find people to collaborate with and meet new friends I'm not sure what else to say about myself so if you have any questions then please ask.

Amadeus Videos

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 6, 2016
England
YouTube
chrismurray1995
Hello and welcome to the Forums :) I'll get straight to the point ! My inner cat lower needs pictures of your cats if you dont mind xD

This cat is called Tigger

And this one is called Blacky

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I've been a member of freedom for over 1 year now so thought its about time I introduced myself to the community.

I'm chris, 22 years old from England, I'll be 23 in January. I started my Youtube channel March 2016 , i make gaming videos, vlogs, horror and creepy videos I also do top 5 and top 10's .

I've lived in England all my life i'm from a place called Grimsby but moved to Middlesbrough in 2005 when i was only 10 years old , I live with my mum and 2 cats, I love playing xbox one with my main games being GTA 5 , BLACK OPS 3 and CALL OF DUTY WORLD WAR 2

I'm hoping to use this community to find people to collaborate with and meet new friends I'm not sure what else to say about myself so if you have any questions then please ask.
Welcome to the Community and better late then never with a introduction :p

If your looking for possible collabs then i can advise to check the collab section :)