Solved After unlink freedom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neeraj Dwivedi

Rising User
May 30, 2017
I am shocked after unlink request of freedom my views get suddunly fallen like sky to earth
and before my views suddenly increase after join freedom

why happend this

revenue still share after send unlink request

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I am shocked after unlink request of freedom my views get suddunly fallen like sky to earth
and before my views suddenly increase after join freedom

why happend this

revenue still share after send unlink request
Being in a Network gives you a opportunity to use certain tools and the interaction with the community. Without a network you are on your own with such thing wich could lead to a decrease in views.

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Views can be effected by several factors, being part of a network and using the tools on offer may have been a part of that. If you are referring to the views shown on your YouTube dashboard this will often reset after leaving / joining a network, which is perfectly normal.

not too sure what you meant by 'revenue still share after send unlink request' would you be able to phrase this a little better please?

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
can youtube algorithm give priorityfor suggested video feature to channel those joined network
No as far as I am aware. YouTube does keep its algorithm rather secret, though some things I have found to help is utilising tags to outline your content using the 'category' dop down on the advanced settings of a video upload, and referring to your channel in your tags can often link your videos together in the featured / next up sections

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.