zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
That isn't what this section is about. This is a place for you to introduce your channel and tell us what its about. This is NOT the place to advertise other channels, or for you to necessarily check them out. Why I'm on this subject please be sure to READ THE FORUM RULES

We, as the forum team have dealt with quite a few reports about your activity on the forum and you posting your videos in areas of the forums that they don't belong. As mentioned before please be sure to read the forum rules and the sticky threads around the other areas of the forums as these will explain what you should and should not be posting in that area.

If you have any questions or concerns then please don't hesitate to contact me or another of the forum team

CallMeDestiny

New User
Dec 11, 2017
YouTube
That isn't what this section is about. This is a place for you to introduce your channel and tell us what its about. This is NOT the place to advertise other channels, or for you to necessarily check them out. Why I'm on this subject please be sure to READ THE FORUM RULES

We, as the forum team have dealt with quite a few reports about your activity on the forum and you posting your videos in areas of the forums that they don't belong. As mentioned before please be sure to read the forum rules and the sticky threads around the other areas of the forums as these will explain what you should and should not be posting in that area.

If you have any questions or concerns then please don't hesitate to contact me or another of the forum team

So sorry knew here and I totally misunderstood how to use this site, how do I delete this thread ?