Mar 14, 2016
hi guys

i am Michael from the youtube channel TheMinecraftChampion. i upload videos on minecraft such as lets plays, gameplays, how to and much more other videos. i even have upload few videos on other games such as clash of clans. the reason i dont upload too much is too school and had exams last month. i will also begin to introduce few really good youtubers with low subscribers in one of my video

your friendly youtuber
TheMinecraftChampion//MichaelTMC
LINK: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0ICVgn9O_aNFAQFHXVXCvQ

HFOShow

Ambitious Entertainer
Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2015
Kuwait
www.youtube.com
YouTube
HFOShow
Welcome TO Freedom Champ :D

I think your channel started greatly because you are adding custom thumbnails on some of your videos plus you have a banner that you worked out on. However , i think that you should work on your channel to get a better first impression whenever people visit your channel , so in the future work on your graphics including thumbnails , banner , and logo plus don't forget to upgrade your quality to the best , but also remember to always improve because you are still in the beginning. Moreover , i saw one of your videos about its impossible to reach 1000 subs , but you actually can with work , so just learn from the best because if they can do it , you surely can :D

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU CHAMP :D go ahead and make your dreams come true :D

gohunt gaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2016
YouTube
welcome herooo to freedom :D M agreee with HFOShow u should work on making good thumbnails make ur yt page a bit creative :p keep working hard u will grow

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
hi guys

i am Michael from the youtube channel TheMinecraftChampion. i upload videos on minecraft such as lets plays, gameplays, how to and much more other videos. i even have upload few videos on other games such as clash of clans. the reason i dont upload too much is too school and had exams last month. i will also begin to introduce few really good youtubers with low subscribers in one of my video

your friendly youtuber
TheMinecraftChampion//MichaelTMC
LINK: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0ICVgn9O_aNFAQFHXVXCvQ
Hey there Michael, good to semi-meet you ^^

School can get in the way often, and deciding to record in bulk when you're in the mood, can help out during any point ^^ It''s nice that you're planning on featuring other people to give them a spotlight as well. If you're planning on making let's play material, make sure to make it stand out where-ever possible!