Tips & Tricks A very great youtube video tagging tip (SEO)

Deron Campbell

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 3, 2015
YouTube
Whenever you are tagging your youtube videos, you wanna add your channel name into the tags, so whenever you look to the right side, youtube algorithm will think since your name is in all your videos, your videos will show up on the side of the video they are watching and this increases your views. Hope you like this tip and also subscribe to my channel for awesome tips and tutoraisl

Kratos Aurion

You Earnestly believe you could defeat me?
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
YouTube
Yeah I think it's a good idea. I've been doing this with my videos from the start and I have definitely noticed the benefits of doing so.

TheKevit07

Freedom! Member
Jun 25, 2015
YouTube
Whenever you are tagging your youtube videos, you wanna add your channel name into the tags, so whenever you look to the right side, youtube algorithm will think since your name is in all your videos, your videos will show up on the side of the video they are watching and this increases your views. Hope you like this tip and also subscribe to my channel for awesome tips and tutoraisl

I stopped putting my name in the tags, they still pop up regardless...maybe it's because I do LPs that most people don't do?