YouTube A MIGHTY IDEA

Mighty Turtle

Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2016
YouTube
I realise sub4sub and comment4comment are stupid ideas because they. Well. Don't do anything for your channel at all..

I was wondering though, I saw on another forum that they do 'box4box' was new to me, but can it be good for small channels to do??

Four those wondering box4box is, above the similar channels on the right side of YouTube, on pc at least, there is the friends(or whatever you make it say) box and it displays, well, your friends..

I thought it was a cool idea, it doesn't degrade your channel like sub4sub out comment4comment, it just leaves channel suggestions of the people you would like viewers to check without you actually doing much..

If anyone is keen then let me know(and admin if this is bad practice then by all means let me know too, and an explanation would be much appreciated))

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Well that could work, it might even help people find new content that they might enjoy. I don't know of anything against doing things this way, depending on how this is actually asked for.

Reactions: Mighty Turtle

Mighty Turtle

Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2016
YouTube
Well that could work, it might even help people find new content that they might enjoy. I don't know of anything against doing things this way, depending on how this is actually asked for.

That's the part I'm not too sure on.. If you had any suggestions that would be awesome.
I thought maybe do similar channels, and maybe channels that you'd actually watch yourself or even people you get along with etc.