Nintendo A Link to the Past Randomizer Channel Races

FrenchFryGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 4, 2017
YouTube
SecretFrenchFry
Well I have to say, I have been a fan of the game, and enjoy it no matter how old it is. But now I see a new inspiring challenge to the game, and Im jumping on the craze train to see what's it about. I do have my main channel on here. But I want to have a channel for my live races, and game with everyone playing the randomizer with me Im fine with all seeds, and or game setups. The maximum is 4 players and the minimum is 2.

Live races are the easiest to set, up since I just have to do multi-stream and then crop everyone's window with my overlay.

Post is a bit more difficult since we have to have the same time to record, send, and for me to edit. But I leave the option open for everyone.

I like to have fun and hoping to see you all in a game.

FrenchFryGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 4, 2017
YouTube
SecretFrenchFry
Nice I have mad a fresh channel that I will be using to host races, we can do live races or even post races ((Record game and commentary, send videos to me for editing and then uploading to the channel then sending you the link. Long process lol)) But yea Im okay with most seeds, and I play for the fun and enjoyment. So many ways to fail, so many ways of success, and so many ways to get annoyed.