Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001

Another week has gone by lightning fast, welcome back to the Freedom! Forum Fridays!

Get to know the FFF Team!

In last week's beautiful edition of Freedom! Forum Fridays @zeke morgan asked about any questions you would have that we could answer in future Editions of the FFF. Leave them below!

zeke morgan said:
So have you ever wondered what we do outside our time on the forums, do you have any burning questions you would like to ask us, well here is your chance. I'm interested to know if any of you would like to know more about your friendly Forum Team, if so don't be afraid to send me questions, and I'm sure we can answer then during the weekly FFF's. These can be person specific (like what does Koala do in his spare time) to generic one's asking us about our favourite moments on the forums. Keep the questions coming, and who know's we may have a prize in store for exciting questions.

Discussing Algorithms, Microphones and games!

There's been some interesting Discussions around the Forums this week:

Firstly, does the YouTube Algorithm hold some sorts of 'grudges' on channels that haven't delivered that one amazing hit video yet? @avrona is having that thought. Have you experienced this? Join the discussion here!

Secondly it's @avrona yet again asking about a Microphone issue. Bad audio quality is way too common on YouTube, let's help them get their sound improved! Do you have experience with this kind of stuff? Share it with us!

And last but not least we have @NotYourAverageTransGirl (Who has been all over the Forums this week) looking for Destiny 2 Fans here.

Milestones

As usual, it's amazing seeing Members showing off great achievements and succeeding!

1300! As usual @NoDragonsPlz is around with some of their amazing Milestones, this time sharing their 1300 Uploads Milestone! That's quite some dedication and effort put into their channel, check the thread out HERE!

500! 500! 500! That's half the way to 1000! And it's also @Gmamasworld32410's Subscriber Count! Let's congratulate them here!​

An Overwatch Event?
I know, it isn't a Forum Event but it's awesome so I'll still cover it here :cool:

Yes, you read that correctly, there will be a Freedom! Overwatch Event happening on January 24th / 25th organised by the Freedom! Discord Team! If you're already in the Freedom! Discord Server you can read more about it here, if you aren't yet click HERE to join!

Get to know the FFF Team!

Lastly, I want to remind everyone that the Member Of The Month program will continue in 2019! If you know anyone who's been active around the Forums (even if it's you :)) don't hesitate to send in a nomination to @zeke morgan!

So that's it for another week, which do you think was the most deserving of our mentions? We are also looking to showcase the very best of your contributions to the forums, so if you have a tip, resource, service, milestone or introduction thread that you think should be showcased then please don't hesitate to get in touch!

Status
Not open for further replies.