Subscriber Milestone 90 Subscribers Milestone!

MattyZ14

Rising User
Apr 22, 2017
YouTube
Hey everyone! I recently hit 90 subscribers on my channel! I'm so close to 100! I was actually at 92 for a while but then I lost two, but either way I'm getting close to 100. Any help to get there would be appreciated! Thanks everyone!

Reactions: jojotuber

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Congratulations on reaching 90 subscribers, how long have you been doing creating content on YouTube? Also I wish you all the best on reaching the triple digits, and the coveted 100 subscribers, which I'm sure you will have in no time

MattyZ14

Rising User
Apr 22, 2017
YouTube
Congratulations on reaching 90 subscribers, how long have you been doing creating content on YouTube? Also I wish you all the best on reaching the triple digits, and the coveted 100 subscribers, which I'm sure you will have in no time
I've been doing YouTube consistently for about 4ish months right now. But I only really started promoting myself and my videos for a couple months. And thank you for the support. Means a lot!

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I've been doing YouTube consistently for about 4ish months right now. But I only really started promoting myself and my videos for a couple months. And thank you for the support. Means a lot!
Your most welcome, we need to support each other so we can grow and help out as a community.