Subscriber Milestone 700 subs!!!!!

Magikarp Films

Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Jan 11, 2017
YouTube
well from friday to today i passed that 700 mark... wow... talk about some love in the youtube it's self. for people who take time helping channels grow. you guys are the best. anyways take it easy. next goal is 800 and hoping to hit that 1k mark for 2017!!!! 4 digits here i come :DDDD my big goal for my channel is that silver play button but lmao who know's... really hard to get up there. and for the people who dream big. go for it! anyways best of luck for others that are dreaming big like me. and hope the best for your channel as well :D bye!!!

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
well from friday to today i passed that 700 mark... wow... talk about some love in the youtube it's self. for people who take time helping channels grow. you guys are the best. anyways take it easy. next goal is 800 and hoping to hit that 1k mark for 2017!!!! 4 digits here i come :DDDD my big goal for my channel is that silver play button but lmao who know's... really hard to get up there. and for the people who dream big. go for it! anyways best of luck for others that are dreaming big like me. and hope the best for your channel as well :D bye!!!
Gratz on passing the 700 subs! Good luck on the road to 1K :D