YouTube 6uploads a week?

TheJackPlayer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 22, 2016
YouTube
So i started to upload 6 times a week. I'll take sunday off, so i can relax and do my own things on that day, and mentally prepare for monday. I do this to get some "base" content for my brand new channel, so when new viewers come, they have atleast a few videos to watch. Because i upload so much and im a budget gamer, the videos are pretty short. To solve that problem, i need to find some new & free games to record. Is this a good or a bad idea?

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Take a Monday off or schedule a video. Sundays are some days tons of people watch YouTube and they won't get any content from you!
Lol I may have to take that advice as I normally upload during the week. My advice for you @TheJackPlayer is don't worry so much about video quantity - if you think you can stick to 6 uploads a week then that's all well and good but I would strongly advise making sure those videos are of high enough QUALITY first and foremost. Giving yourself just one day to rest / relax is a bit worrying especially if things come up.

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
What kind of content do you make? Unless it's a like vlog where what happens and when really matters, then you could just bulk make videos on one or two days and edit them when you can. That would make it possible to do seven.