Subscriber Milestone 6,000 Subscribers!

VoiaGmer

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 27, 2015
YouTube
D_JW_R
After only reaching 5k subs a mere two months ago, now the channel has reached 6k! After joining Freedom two years ago, the channel has been booming. To those who wish to say Freedom is a ripoff; I joined with barely 100 subs after years of working on video content. After joining the network, the channel has clearly blossomed thanks to the whole of the Freedom! family.

From what Freedom! provides to the awesome community who're willing to help out anyone in need within our Freedom! family, it's great and definitely allows small channels to grow. Becoming part of the Freedom! family was the best thing to have happened to the channel and to myself, and if you aren't a part of it yet, go on and join.

But enough of the sappy stories, 6k subs, woo!

RossIncYT

Freedom! Member
Oct 29, 2016
YouTube
After only reaching 5k subs a mere two months ago, now the channel has reached 6k! After joining Freedom two years ago, the channel has been booming. To those who wish to say Freedom is a ripoff; I joined with barely 100 subs after years of working on video content. After joining the network, the channel has clearly blossomed thanks to the whole of the Freedom! family.

From what Freedom! provides to the awesome community who're willing to help out anyone in need within our Freedom! family, it's great and definitely allows small channels to grow. Becoming part of the Freedom! family was the best thing to have happened to the channel and to myself, and if you aren't a part of it yet, go on and join.

Thats awesome, I wish my channel would blow up like that

Reactions: VoiaGmer

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member

Whoa! Gratz mate!

Ashley SilverDust

Community Team
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Feb 14, 2015
Maine, USA
YouTube
AshleySilver101

I am super proud of you!! So proud!! Big congrats to you, and keep up the awesome work! (y) (Y)

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
That is really nice to see that ur channel has reached so much in these years and 6k is big
I wish u grow even more and reach 10k soon

PlatinumPurge

Well-Known User
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Dec 26, 2014
England
YouTube
PlatinumPurge

Congrats was there a video that went viral to give a you a boost of exposure?