Subscriber Milestone 500+ Subscribers!

Setherson - Minecraft

Rising User
Jun 20, 2016
YouTube
Hello people of the Internet, my name is Setherson!
I have officially hit 500 subscribers on my YouTube channel.
Ever since I started YouTube on December 22nd 2016, I have always had the idea of wanting to change the world by creating content for positivty. To help someone laugh or smile on the hardest of days and that's what I am here for. I am hoping that I will continue to grow and I officially start the #RoadTo1k! :D

Hope you all have a fabulous day!

~SethersonYT

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Ever since I started YouTube on December 22nd 2016, I have always had the idea of wanting to change the world by creating content for positivty. To help someone laugh or smile on the hardest of days and that's what I am here for. I am hoping that I will continue to grow and I officially start the #RoadTo1k! :D

~SethersonYT
Wooow! What you said there seems so similar to my channel description lol....congrats bro! Hope I can get there sometime soon! :D

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member

~SethersonYT
Well done mate and keep it up!