Subscriber Milestone 50 Subscribers! Finally!

Nov 23, 2015
Australia
YouTube
I'm super happy that I finally reached 50 subscribers! I know it doesn't seem like a lot but for me, it's plenty! If you want to help, take some time (if you really want to) to check out my channel and possibly leave some feedback! My youtube name is Shadow Pixel Gaming :) [Same as my forum name]

Reactions: Trippst3r

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Congratulations on reaching 50 subscribers, thats a great achievement to reach. Thank you for providing your name for us to search in the original post, but you didn't really need to do that as its also shown via your YouTube subscriber button. I had a quick look at your channel and will provide some feedback below (even though this shouldn't really be done on a milestone / achievement thread), also please note these are just my personal views so feel free to take them with a pinch of salt : -
1) I would reformat your homepage, as it seems a little barren at the minute and doesn't seem as neat as it should be
2) I would also include your social media account, google+, twitter etc , which you can do by going to your "my channel" page and clicking the icon in the top right of your banner and then clicking "edit links"
3) Personally I would like to read more about you, in your "about section" of the channel - again I would move this to a separate heading on your channel but include some information on who you are rather than focusing on just the games you have / are going to play.
4) If you wanted to you could include a channel trailer to really sell yourself to your audience and bring people in - though thats up to you.

Reactions: ShadowPixelGaming

Marcus Walker

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 31, 2014
Canada
YouTube
First 50 is always the hardest! COngrats!​
[DOUBLEPOST=1490073141][/DOUBLEPOST]
Apologies. Since I came back to Freedom! I haven't noticed I still have my Subscribe button in the signature. Thank you so much for your feedback! I've updated the channel description and I've added my Google+ & Instagram links :) I will soon make the homepage more neat and upload a channel trailer.
I suggest adding a channel trailer!​

Reactions: ShadowPixelGaming
Nov 23, 2015
Australia
YouTube
Apologies. Since I came back to Freedom! I haven't noticed I still have my Subscribe button in the signature. Thank you so much for your feedback! I've updated the channel description and I've added my Google+ & Instagram links :) I will soon make the homepage more neat and upload a channel trailer.[DOUBLEPOST=1490073195][/DOUBLEPOST]
First 50 is always the hardest! COngrats!​
[DOUBLEPOST=1490073141][/DOUBLEPOST]
I suggest adding a channel trailer!​
Thank you!

Nov 23, 2015
Australia
YouTube
Well done! I'm sure you'll reach 100 very soon :)
Thanks you![DOUBLEPOST=1490087149][/DOUBLEPOST]
congrats!
Thank you![DOUBLEPOST=1490087213][/DOUBLEPOST]
Huge congrats to you! I second the recommendations @zeke morgan made, they would definitely help you out!
Thank you! I have added most of those recommendations including sorting out the channel page, adding social media links and uploading a temporary trailer :D

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Thanks you![DOUBLEPOST=1490087149][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thank you![DOUBLEPOST=1490087213][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thank you! I have added most of those recommendations including sorting out the channel page, adding social media links and uploading a temporary trailer :D
Just reviewed your channel and I have to say, personally I think its looking much better just with the little changes :)