RyanSellers

Freedom! Celebrity
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Dec 6, 2014
Provo, UT, USA
www.ryansellers.co
YouTube
I just hit 3000 Instagram followers! Less than a month ago I started this knew strategy to grow my following and increase my engagement a ton! My reach to like/comment ratio is 30% to 35% on average. Sometimes more on some posts like 40% to 50%! About 20 days ago I was a little under 2000 followers!

Reactions: Amberly Johnson

RyanSellers

Freedom! Celebrity
Freedom! Member
Dec 6, 2014
Provo, UT, USA
www.ryansellers.co
YouTube
Congratulations, seems like your keep growing Ryan, keep up the hard work
Thanks Zeke! Yeah. Whenever I post on my Instagram my engagement keeps increasing and that is helping me rank higher on hashtags quicker, which is increasing my following faster. About to hit 3.1k soon today.

RyanSellers

Freedom! Celebrity
Freedom! Member
Dec 6, 2014
Provo, UT, USA
www.ryansellers.co
YouTube
congrats! does not seem that long ago think saw your thread 2500 followers. you're growing at an amazing speed ^^
Thanks Deathlake! Yeah. My Instagram is growing pretty well! Made friends with another Instagram influencer today. She has 25k followers and is a world traveler. Found out that we live in the same city.

RyanSellers

Freedom! Celebrity
Freedom! Member
Dec 6, 2014
Provo, UT, USA
www.ryansellers.co
YouTube
Nice what group is it? an what would you be doing?
Yubi Loop. It's better than one of those pop sockets that go on the back of your phone. I got one for free. They are like $11 to $14.
It's an adjustable loop than you put your finger in and it's pretty sweet! It makes multi tasking easy! You can drink a soda while holding your phone in the same hand and you can so more also with it!