30 day challange

LifelessDane

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
Arcadia Bay
phyograph.wixsite.com
Hey #Freedom_Family.

Today I want to discuss something with all of you.

I have read about something called "30 day challanges" where people do something each day for 30 days in order to change something or start to do something new.

Well I have done some research on it and figured out how it actually works. Backed up by science it takes the human brain an estimate of 21 days to develop new habits.
This fact was proven by Dr. Maxwell Maltz who was a plastic surgeon back in the 1950s.
he found that it would take the patient about 21 days to get used to seeing their new face. Similarly, when a patient had an arm or a leg amputated, Maltz noticed that the patient would sense a phantom limb for about 21 days before adjusting to the new situation.
READ ARTICLE HERE

So enough talking.
After learning about this 30 days challange I decided to setup some for myself.
I have some things about my life I wish to change. First of all my consumption of sugar and junk food.
Beside those I want to change my bad habit of spending money on stuff I don't need.

So I setup this challanges for myself for the next 30 days starting at the 1st of Febuary.
  • No Drinking of Cola or other sugar drinks for 30 days.
  • No Consumption of Junk food (Pizza, MC donalds and alike) for 30 days
  • Cardio exercise 1 hour a day for 30 days
  • No spending money for 30 days.
While I do this.
I dare the rest of the community to join set up challanges for themselves :)
Reply with what challange you set up for yourself or what you just think of this in generel :)

Last edited:
Reactions: OnlyUltimate

OnlyUltimate

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 6, 2016
London
www.youtube.com
YouTube
OnlyUltimateYT
I'm in college at the moment and I constantly find myself not doing work out of hours, I'm just really lazy, I play games and watch YouTube. (facepalm) Maybe I should do this but with studying, though I don't know what is a good length of time to do for this challenge.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Hey #Freedom_Family.

Today I want to discuss something with all of you.

I have read about something called "30 day challanges" where people do something each day for 30 days in order to change something or start to do something new.

Well I have done some research on it and figured out how it actually works. Backed up by science it takes the human brain an estimate of 21 days to develop new habits.
This fact was proven by Dr. Maxwell Maltz who was a plastic surgeon back in the 1950s.
READ ARTICLE HERE

So enough talking.
After learning about this 30 days challange I decided to setup some for myself.
I have some things about my life I wish to change. First of all my consumption of sugar and junk food.
Beside those I want to change my bad habit of spending money on stuff I don't need.

So I setup this challanges for myself for the next 30 days starting at the 1st of Febuary.
  • No Drinking of Cola or other sugar drinks for 30 days.
  • No Consumption of Junk food (Pizza, MC donalds and alike) for 30 days
  • Cardio exercise 1 hour a day for 30 days
While I do this.
I dare the rest of the community to join set up challanges for themselves :)
Reply with what challange you set up for yourself or what you just think of this in generel :)
So hows the challenge going? Have you managed to keep up with these goals?

LifelessDane

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
Arcadia Bay
phyograph.wixsite.com
@zeke morgan Well so far it is going okay. I haven't kept all of them a 100%.
I have so far still going with the "no spending money", but I ate homemade pizza one day because that was what my mom would make lol.
I still have the no cola or MC donalds though.
and the cardio thing, Well truth be told I never got started on it lol[DOUBLEPOST=1486403312][/DOUBLEPOST]
Wait....

Arent you going to starve like that :D ?

Jokes aside its always good to do something to improve yourself, so i wish you luck :)
The perks of living home ;)