Other Milestone 2K views on video!

Howto101

Mar 22, 2017
YouTube
I know its not alot to most of you guys but i started making instructional videos that are meant to help people with how to videos! I started my channel (HowTo 101) less than a month ago and my third video has already gotten 2K views in less than a week! Im pretty excited about it :)

Last edited:
Reactions: HealPleaseHeal

HealPleaseHeal

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
YouTube
HealPleaseHeal
I know its not alot to most of you guys but i started making instructional videos that are meant to help people with how to videos! I started my channel (HowTo 101) less than a month ago and my third video has already gotten 2K views in less than a week! Im pretty excited about it :)
That's always excited to see a video do well. Congrats man

Howto101

Mar 22, 2017
YouTube
Last edited:

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Awesome job @Howto101 its absolutely wonderful to see views on a video hit triple digits, and especially fantastic seeing as its only your third video. Keep this up and I'm sure it won't be long until your celebrating it hitting 10,000

Reactions: Howto101

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Great job! That is actually a great amount of progress in such a short time :D

Howto101

Mar 22, 2017
YouTube
Awesome job @Howto101 its absolutely wonderful to see views on a video hit triple digits, and especially fantastic seeing as its only your third video. Keep this up and I'm sure it won't be long until your celebrating it hitting 10,000
thank you so much for the support! 10,000 thatd be awesome :)[DOUBLEPOST=1490632033][/DOUBLEPOST]
Great job! That is actually a great amount of progress in such a short time :D
thank you so much![DOUBLEPOST=1490632104][/DOUBLEPOST]
Congrats! Thats quite a lot views in my opinion if you would ask me
Keep it going!
thanks :) its great to hear that coming from you! gives me confidence that I'm on the right track![DOUBLEPOST=1490632122][/DOUBLEPOST]
thank you!