YouTube 1k subs is impossible to get to

tovah

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 25, 2018
YouTube
this might be one the most probably real talk post now before i say what i gotta say yes u can
get to 1k subs but anywho back.
|subs is impossible to get to|
because pretty much it is also if u want to know im not really saying this for me now yes 1k subs is my goal but to tbh i might just give it up now lets talk analytics most of my youtube videos feed.
my recent video got about 1 view and my last video that got higher than that was a few weeks ago
now 60% of my traffic from my channel comes from google+ not facebook not twitter.
and 2to 3% is coming from youtube search i would edit the traffic now but that was at least 2 weeks ago.
btw i would still upload no matter what but the fact that
now up top is screen cap of my traffic on yt as of the date 4/16/2018.
now as i said either youtube is blacklisting my videos or something because keep in mind monday.
i post gta and its a hit or miss really sometimes it gets 6 views some times it gets 3 some times it gets 2
or 1 view or if im lucky it takes off and gets 31 views.
now either im doing something or something because either i should move gta to not a monday something is going on

Attachments

• bandicam 2018-04-16 12-40-02-991.jpg
    bandicam 2018-04-16 12-40-02-991.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 5

Kratos Aurion

You Earnestly believe you could defeat me?
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
YouTube
Write some tags in the descriptions of your videos between the paragraphs. And select an exclusive niche for your channel, in addition GTA is already too seen and over-exploited you will not get much with it.

It should be noted, don't actually put tags in the description because that will get you in trouble potentially. Leave them in the tags section only lol

But it would be good if you put more information in your description. I looked at your most recent video and it was just a repeat of the title and the words "find out today in this new gta video"

That really doesn't give a lot of information and it would be hard for people to find your videos with just that especially considering how over saturated a game like GTA 5 is.

Make sure to always make good use of your description box and tags section as that tends to get overlooked by people a lot and could help your videos rank better potentially.

Also on a side note your video is labeled as Comedy and not Gaming. Make sure that is also correctly set.

Reactions: MrGengisar Shimazu

tovah

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 25, 2018
YouTube
I was referring to putting the tags between a text with sense, not just one behind another.
For example, if the tag is "gta", then put in the description; "Playing gta online". Something like that....
first of all i could put tags like that it still would never work i haven't gained subs since 2016[DOUBLEPOST=1524168074][/DOUBLEPOST]
It should be noted, don't actually put tags in the description because that will get you in trouble potentially. Leave them in the tags section only lol

But it would be good if you put more information in your description. I looked at your most recent video and it was just a repeat of the title and the words "find out today in this new gta video"

That really doesn't give a lot of information and it would be hard for people to find your videos with just that especially considering how over saturated a game like GTA 5 is.

Make sure to always make good use of your description box and tags section as that tends to get overlooked by people a lot and could help your videos rank better potentially.

Also on a side note your video is labeled as Comedy and not Gaming. Make sure that is also correctly set.
i just set it wrong because when i post it but gta very saturated so i will be lucky if the channel even blows up
and idk why i repeat the find out in this gta video since my gta videos are just fillers for my friday videos[DOUBLEPOST=1524168879][/DOUBLEPOST]
Write some tags in the descriptions of your videos between the paragraphs. And select an exclusive niche for your channel, in addition GTA is already too seen and over-exploited you will not get much with it.
but gta isn't my main content to begin with and there is no orignal content i can post without someone already domateing that content so... and the thing that i used to post that no one was posting was gta 5 snaps of the week and i still haven't bring that back yet[DOUBLEPOST=1524168963][/DOUBLEPOST]
It isnt impossible
Not to be Rude but that belief that you will never get to 1k will be the reason why youll never get to it
You dont need to look at it like that. Just make quality content that people will enjoy and never give up man
Hope this helps
i have no active subs so im only really making it for myself tbh.[DOUBLEPOST=1524169216][/DOUBLEPOST]
It isnt impossible
Not to be Rude but that belief that you will never get to 1k will be the reason why youll never get to it
You dont need to look at it like that. Just make quality content that people will enjoy and never give up man
Hope this helps
yeah but still my content ranges and its not just gta so that could be the reason

Last edited:

It's The Kid

Mar 15, 2018
Paterson
YouTube
first of all i could put tags like that it still would never work i haven't gained subs since 2016[DOUBLEPOST=1524168074][/DOUBLEPOST]
i just set it wrong because when i post it but gta very saturated so i will be lucky if the channel even blows up
and idk why i repeat the find out in this gta video since my gta videos are just fillers for my friday videos[DOUBLEPOST=1524168879][/DOUBLEPOST]
but gta isn't my main content to begin with and there is no orignal content i can post without someone already domateing that content so... and the thing that i used to post that no one was posting was gta 5 snaps of the week and i still haven't bring that back yet[DOUBLEPOST=1524168963][/DOUBLEPOST]
i have no active subs so im only really making it for myself tbh.[DOUBLEPOST=1524169216][/DOUBLEPOST]
yeah but still my content ranges and its not just gta so that could be the reason

Ok.(IM NOT TRYNA PROMOE MY CHANNEL. With that said go check out my channel and look at it. Im relaxing having a good time and i mainly play call of duty. im offering variety later but people are enjoying it because im just having a good time doing it instead of setting a subscriber goal(not saying its a bad idea, but you can shoot yourself down)

tovah

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 25, 2018
YouTube
Ok.(IM NOT TRYNA PROMOE MY CHANNEL. With that said go check out my channel and look at it. Im relaxing having a good time and i mainly play call of duty. im offering variety later but people are enjoying it because im just having a good time doing it instead of setting a subscriber goal(not saying its a bad idea, but you can shoot yourself down)
but cod died tho and my main content is cringe comps i mean idk don't wanna be no leafy 2.0 i was a leafy clone in 2016

It's The Kid

Mar 15, 2018
Paterson
YouTube
but cod died tho and my main content is cringe comps i mean idk don't wanna be no leafy 2.0 i was a leafy clone in 2016
First of all COD isnt died on Youtube especially after this update. People are still getting a lot of views off it. And for your cringe comps, if you dont like doing them do something you love. But for the record cod isnt died. so people need to stop saying that

tovah

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 25, 2018
YouTube
First of all COD isnt died on Youtube especially after this update. People are still getting a lot of views off it. And for your cringe comps, if you dont like doing them do something you love. But for the record cod isnt died. so people need to stop saying that
nah im mean i used to commentary i liked them but stopped doing them so u know i mean my why drake fell off was the last commentary video and i liked it[DOUBLEPOST=1524243579][/DOUBLEPOST]
nah im mean i used to commentary i liked them but stopped doing them so u know i mean my why drake fell off was the last commentary video and i liked it
i mean i brung reviews back since i used to do them i loved them and also they made like 10x more on my old channel i have 1 video that has 1k views on my old channel[DOUBLEPOST=1524243821][/DOUBLEPOST]
i only said cod is dying because of fortnite that's why i said it

Last edited:

Thelazysideoflife

Respected User
Apr 20, 2018
YouTube
There are up to seven billion people on this planet. For this reason there will always be a big number of people who are interested in the same thing. For the very short time we have started our channel on youtube we have realized that. It is impossible not to hit 1k if you keep working for it.

Reactions: KelHughes