PlatinumPurge

Well-Known User
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Dec 26, 2014
England
YouTube
PlatinumPurge
Hi I'm looking to engage with the community more so if you want a free shout out to help you grow your channel and gain new subscribers look no further than here. You don't have to be a subscriber of my channel but that's always nice as it helps me grow and helps you gain more viewers.

Fill in this form below and I will shout it out!

Name to be presented on shoutout
Channel Link/Name:
How many subscribers:
Type of Content you do:
Why they should subscribe:
Video you have uploaded I can use in the shout out video:

Thank you and I promise all shout out will be done.

Also this is the list of shout out I have done so for:

1:

2:

3:

Last edited:
Reactions: MsVues and IND GAME

IND GAME

Freedom! Member
Jun 26, 2017
INDIA
YouTube
IND_GAME
Channel Link/Name: IND GAME
How many subscribers:500 SUBSCRIBERS

Type of Content you do:GAMING(Gangster New Orleans, Iron Blade, World War Heroes, Shadow Fight 3, Last Day On Earth and More)
Why they should subscribe:I will provide them best gameplay and Walkthrough If they want me to do some other Gamplay I will do that for them
Video you have uploaded I can use in the shout out video: Any of video u can use

PlatinumPurge

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Dec 26, 2014
England
YouTube
PlatinumPurge
Channel Link/Name: IND GAME
How many subscribers:500 SUBSCRIBERS

Type of Content you do:GAMING(Gangster New Orleans, Iron Blade, World War Heroes, Shadow Fight 3, Last Day On Earth and More)
Why they should subscribe:I will provide them best gameplay and Walkthrough If they want me to do some other Gamplay I will do that for them
Video you have uploaded I can use in the shout out video: Any of video u can use

it says you have 194 not 500.

ninjajou10

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 2, 2015
Latvia
YouTube
ninjajou10
Name to be presented on shoutout: ninjajou10
Channel Link/Name: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_lQztiI8CLD8g1shflmeVg / ninjajou10
How many subscribers: 122
Type of Content you do: Gaming (mostly minecraft but sometimes other games too)
Why they should subscribe: I wanna make people happy and maybe more people can tell what games they want me to play. I have resently been starting to upgrade my stuff (really slowly) so im taking youtube more serious. I am getting better at games and i mostly play free games so others can play maybe better than me. (idk...)
Video you have uploaded I can use in the shout out video: Any of my newer videos. (just please dont use my old videos(they are embarrassing))

Last edited:

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
I'd love shoutout, I could use a small boost.

Channel Link/Name: Dev_J
How many subscribers: 55 (as of posting)
Type of Content you do: Gaming/Tutorial/Vlogs (I don't just do 1 type of content, I change it up with the thumbnail borders)
Why they should subscribe: I have a video guaranteed every Wednesday for the next year! (also the content is more than 1 game, varies & can be something completely different every week).
Video you have uploaded I can use in the shout out video: A Pyro With A Sword (Its a nice funny compilation that been well received).​

stevicity

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2016
Great Britain
citrus.xyz
YouTube
Channel Link/Name: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTzclQKn1g3WQ-a1sV4i2RQ
How many subscribers: 900+
Type of Content you do: Tutorials on social media, spreading positivity, helping improve people's lives.
Why they should subscribe: To learn how to get big on YouTube, Instagram etc whilst generally having a channel that aims to make you more positive.

Thank you!

Cod Gaming

New User
Jul 8, 2017
Scotland
www.freedom.tm
YouTube
Hi I'm looking to engage with the community more so if you want a free shout out to help you grow your channel and gain new subscribers look no further than here. You don't have to be a subscriber of my channel but that's always nice as it helps me grow and helps you gain more viewers.

Fill in this form below and I will shout it out!

Name to be presented on shoutout
Channel Link/Name:
How many subscribers:
Type of Content you do:
Why they should subscribe:

Thank you and I promise all shout out will be done.

Also this is the list of shout out I have done so for:

1: Cod Gaming
2:http://www.youtube.com/c/CodGaming
3:249 subs
4: call of duty video
5: I love gaming and making video and trying to grow my channel
6: I will leave I link to the video

Reactions: The Rubin

EmperorFun

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 28, 2017
YouTube
Kaiser_Spass
Channel Link/Name: youtube.com/c/KaiserSpass
How many subscribers: 352
Type of Content you do: Gaming
Why they should subscribe: Because I offer good quality content
Video you have uploaded I can use in the shout out video: One of the newest would be best like this one

An English Gent Gaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 30, 2017
YouTube
ENGGentGaming
Channel Link/Name: An English Gent Gaming
How many subscribers: 80
Type of Content you do: Gaming
Why they should subscribe: I think I am a funny guy that makes good content for viewers which comes out every Friday at 6PM UK time.

PlatinumPurge

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Dec 26, 2014
England
YouTube
PlatinumPurge
Name to be presented on shoutout: Ja Gaming
Channel Link/Name: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiLXsDvypYzusbIQrVpp88A
How many subscribers: 76
Type of Content you do: Gaming, mainly Overwatch
Why they should subscribe: I do Overwatch and talk about how the characters are maximised so you get more kills
ect.
I refuse to give you a shout out as you copied my content on a new thread. Change the thread

JA Gaming

Respected User
Apr 23, 2017
Denmark, Copenhagen
YouTube
I refuse to give you a shout out as you copied my content on a new thread. Change the thread
I want to delete the thread because I did copy the basics of it from you, tell me how to and I will gladly delete it. And I get that you don't want to give me a shoutout, best of luck going forward with your youtube, I really do like your content :)

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
I want to delete the thread because I did copy the basics of it from you, tell me how to and I will gladly delete it. And I get that you don't want to give me a shoutout, best of luck going forward with your youtube, I really do like your content :)

Threads can only be deleted on request, report the thread that you want it deleted and a Mod will delete it for you.​

PlatinumPurge

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Dec 26, 2014
England
YouTube
PlatinumPurge
If the thread has been deleted i will revoke what I said.