Music 14 year old dubstep producer

Xellz

New User
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2017
YouTube
DJ_Xellz
Hi, my name is Xellz . I'm a 14 year old dubstep music producer and have been on YouTube for a couple of months. Within those couple of months I have reached 70 subscribers and am nearing to 100. It would be much appreciated if you could check out my channel and my music and subscribe if you enjoy what I post ;)

Last edited:

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hi, my name is Xellz. I'm a 14 year old dubstep music producer and have been on YouTube for a couple of months. Within those couple of months I have reached 70 subscribers and am nearing to 100. It would be much appreciated if you could check out my channel and my music and subscribe if you enjoy what I post ;)
Welcome to the Community :)

So how long have you been busy with music?

Alex Ecker

Respected User
Mar 15, 2017
Wadena, Minnesota
YouTube
imReactss
Hi, my name is Xellz. I'm a 14 year old dubstep music producer and have been on YouTube for a couple of months. Within those couple of months I have reached 70 subscribers and am nearing to 100. It would be much appreciated if you could check out my channel and my music and subscribe if you enjoy what I post ;)
Welcome to freedom! :)

LuckyGamingsHD

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 9, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom Family Xellz!
It is nice to see young producers, I did check your channel. T'was awesome my man.
Keep up the good work!