Network 11 Ways to market your content!

U

User.123120

Hello, all!

So today I hope to help you all out with some tips on how to improve your marketing and how to get you and your content is seen on other platforms. So let's dive on into it!

So the first things we need to concentrate on are the following; Finding inspiration and unique content, creating your content, Making it relevant to your viewers, Resourcing it, Managing it, Monitoring it, Measuring it. Remember that you can use these steps on most social media platforms, so give it ago!

social-media-marketing.png

1. Create Instagram Stories.
The photo-sharing platform offers Instagram Stories, which enables users to share more than one photo at once in the form of a story that lasts for 24 hours. This is an awesome way to keep connected and share all your daily activities, which helps you connect to the viewer on another level.You can also use these stories to generate "hype" for an upcoming video etc.

2. Tip of the day.
While keeping yourself and your followers and viewers happy with some active posts. By giving out tips in the field that you know can help people build confidence in you, so, for example, you could make something on the perfect thumbnail which will help you and your followers or it can be an incite to how you make yours different and unique!

3. Top 10 Lists
With tons of fantastic content available on the internet, take a research day and dive into the ins and outs of your industry. Compile these into a “top 10” blog post or a video (adding an introduction, conclusion and your own commentary) and share it with your online followers. This helps establish you as an expert and shows that you are always learning.

4.Live streaming via the platform.
So like the "tip of the day" section, I recently brush on the thumbnail topic you could even take that even further and create sessions on live streaming, this can help shake things up, keeping your content fresh and fun. This is an awesome time to also do a QnA!

5.Start interviews and podcasts.
So like collaborating, doing interviews with other members of the community can benefit you and also benefit the guest, also podcasts are a great way for people to listen to you while they kill time, podcast is getting more and more popular as the time goes on, you as a creator need to take advantage of this, for example I often use the Rooster Teeth Podcast for when I am doing jobs around my home, and this helps me a great deal!

6. Ask your followers questions.
Similar to sharing a tip of the day, why not ask a question of the week? This not only engages followers and brings them into your world, but it also offers you a valuable opportunity to get into their heads and collect data about their needs and behaviors, ask them what their favorite TV shows are so you get a sense for their preferences and sense of humor, or ask if they have suggestions for improvement on any of your products.

7.Predict future trends.
Do you have a great idea about a cutting-edge trend? Create a blog post that details your predictions and share the link on your social media channels. Encourage your fans and followers to add their two cents, and encourage comments on your website. This will help build your organization’s credibility as an industry leader.

8.Showcase your communities culture.
If you and your team of creators have fun, show it. Besides giving followers/viewers a peek into your world, it can help them see you as a trustworthy figure who’s passionate about your business.

9.Take advantage of unique holidays
Many websites list obscure holidays, such as DaysOfTheYear.com. On a monthly basis, identify holidays that would make sense for your channel or your pages to participate in, this will increase community building and morale.

10.Repurpose your organization’s blog posts.
If your Channel or group doesn’t have a blog, it should. Blogging offers countless benefits. Once you’ve dedicated time to blogging, promote your posts to increase their mileage. Take small sections of the posts and share them on social media, linking back to your blog, or take a statistic and turn it into a question to increase engagement.

11.Spotlight your community involvement.
Another way to raise visibility is to showcase your community involvement on social media. People love connecting with brands that feel human and genuinely care about giving back. So this would include in my other tip about live streaming!

Also, #FreedomFamily did you miss vidcon? No matter follow this link and you'll see how Adobe is giving out free motion graphic templates CLICK ME TO FIND OUT MORE!

So what do you guys think, will you use any of this?
Let me know in the comments below! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hello, all!

So today I hope to help you all out with some tips on how to improve your marketing and how to get you and your content is seen on other platforms. So let's dive on into it!

So the first things we need to concentrate on are the following; Finding inspiration and unique content, creating your content, Making it relevant to your viewers, Resourcing it, Managing it, Monitoring it, Measuring it. Remember that you can use these steps on most social media platforms, so give it ago!

View attachment 19098

1. Create Instagram Stories.
The photo-sharing platform offers Instagram Stories, which enables users to share more than one photo at once in the form of a story that lasts for 24 hours. This is an awesome way to keep connected and share all your daily activities, which helps you connect to the viewer on another level.You can also use these stories to generate "hype" for an upcoming video etc.

2. Tip of the day.
While keeping yourself and your followers and viewers happy with some active posts. By giving out tips in the field that you know can help people build confidence in you, so, for example, you could make something on the perfect thumbnail which will help you and your followers or it can be an incite to how you make yours different and unique!

3. Top 10 Lists
With tons of fantastic content available on the internet, take a research day and dive into the ins and outs of your industry. Compile these into a “top 10” blog post or a video (adding an introduction, conclusion and your own commentary) and share it with your online followers. This helps establish you as an expert and shows that you are always learning.

4.Live streaming via the platform.
So like the "tip of the day" section, I recently brush on the thumbnail topic you could even take that even further and create sessions on live streaming, this can help shake things up, keeping your content fresh and fun. This is an awesome time to also do a QnA!

5.Start interviews and podcasts.
So like collaborating, doing interviews with other members of the community can benefit you and also benefit the guest, also podcasts are a great way for people to listen to you while they kill time, podcast is getting more and more popular as the time goes on, you as a creator need to take advantage of this, for example I often use the Rooster Teeth Podcast for when I am doing jobs around my home, and this helps me a great deal!

6. Ask your followers questions.
Similar to sharing a tip of the day, why not ask a question of the week? This not only engages followers and brings them into your world, but it also offers you a valuable opportunity to get into their heads and collect data about their needs and behaviors, ask them what their favorite TV shows are so you get a sense for their preferences and sense of humor, or ask if they have suggestions for improvement on any of your products.

7.Predict future trends.
Do you have a great idea about a cutting-edge trend? Create a blog post that details your predictions and share the link on your social media channels. Encourage your fans and followers to add their two cents, and encourage comments on your website. This will help build your organization’s credibility as an industry leader.

8.Showcase your organization’s culture.
If you and your team of creators have fun, show it. Besides giving followers/viewers a peek into your world, it can help them see you as a trustworthy figure who’s passionate about your business.

9.Take advantage of unique holidays
Many websites list obscure holidays, such as DaysOfTheYear.com. On a monthly basis, identify holidays that would make sense for your channel or your pages to participate in, this will increase community building and morale.

10.Repurpose your organization’s blog posts.
If your Channel or group doesn’t have a blog, it should. Blogging offers countless benefits. Once you’ve dedicated time to blogging, promote your posts to increase their mileage. Take small sections of the posts and share them on social media, linking back to your blog, or take a statistic and turn it into a question to increase engagement.

11.Spotlight your community involvement.
Another way to raise visibility is to showcase your community involvement on social media. People love connecting with brands that feel human and genuinely care about giving back. So this would include in my other tip about live streaming!

Also, #FreedomFamily did you miss vidcon? No matter follow this link and you'll see how Adobe is giving out free motion graphic templates CLICK ME TO FIND OUT MORE!

So what do you guys think, will you use any of this?
Let me know in the comments below! :D
Thanks for the tips! Use Instagram myself to share screenshots and such and works quite will along advertising my channel :)

Zak Hughes

New User
Jul 3, 2017
As I am new to this partnership and forums page I think this may help me a lot! Thank you.[DOUBLEPOST=1499106172][/DOUBLEPOST]Thanks for the help![DOUBLEPOST=1499106399][/DOUBLEPOST]Hello! I'm a new partner!