Freedom! Celebrity
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Dec 6, 2014
Provo, UT, USA
www.ryansellers.co
YouTube
Instagram Milestone:
I can’t believe I’ve hit 10k followers on Instagram! At the beginning of 2018 I was at like 1k followers.

Why I Like Instagram
Instagram is one of the easiest social media platforms to grow on in my opinion once you know their algorithm. It is one of the best platform to get fans over to your other social media easily to grow your following quicker.

My YouTube has been growing more, but I haven’t been focusing on uploading daily videos at the moment. Since I have 10k followers on Instagram I get some new features that will help me grow even quicker! So I guess it is time to start back up on YouTube very soon!

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Seriously kudo's to you Ryan, I really wouldn't be surprised if you came back next week and said you had hit 100,000

ONE & JULLE

Freedom! Member
Jan 17, 2017
Finland
YouTube
Congratulations for hitting 10k followers!
Your instagram is growing really fast and I'm excited to see how much followers you will have by the end of this year. :D

RyanSellers

Freedom! Celebrity
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Dec 6, 2014
Provo, UT, USA
www.ryansellers.co
YouTube
Seriously kudo's to you Ryan, I really wouldn't be surprised if you came back next week and said you had hit 100,000
That probably won't happen by next week. Lol! Maybe by the end of the year.[DOUBLEPOST=1527625773][/DOUBLEPOST]
Congratulations for hitting 10k followers!
Your instagram is growing really fast and I'm excited to see how much followers you will have by the end of this year. :D
Thanks a lot! I am excited to see how many I have by the end of this year too!