101 Designers for you is officially Canceled.

Kan

Superman
Freedom! Member
Jan 4, 2014
Metropolis
www.youtube.com
YouTube
AndrewKanFilm
Dear Freedom! Family,

Dear the conception of Freedom! George promised us 101 designers! This was a great idea to get the community GFX for Free! However, over time the designers stopped working and the program slowly and slowly dissipated. However, although the program disappeared the video stayed still advertising them. It took a while, but if you check out the video. You will find that it is no more:

It redirects you to this video:

Which explains the program is canceled, but if you need low cost or free GFX you can check out Featured Forum designers found here:

http://freedom.community.tm/forums/graphic-design.233/

That said, the 101 designers are sadly no more, but we now have featured designers willing do to Free OR low cost work to help you with your GFX or VFX needs! We still are keeping the video up for a few reasons! One we promised that featured and we don't want to deny that. Two the video is popular and posting redirects to the new video helps the information get spread about Freedom! and Designers! Thank you for your time, and we hope the featured designers can help with all your needs! :)

Spike

Freedom! Member
Mar 17, 2015
YouTube
Sad to hear, I was going to ask to be part of this program as-well - Shame but.. Oh well.

Kan

Superman
Freedom! Member
Jan 4, 2014
Metropolis
www.youtube.com
YouTube
AndrewKanFilm
Sad to hear, I was going to ask to be part of this program as-well - Shame but.. Oh well.

You can become a featured designer found here: http://freedom.community.tm/threads/how-to-become-a-featured-designer.119413/ :)

I am kinda sad, but happy this is gone. It just wasn't working out, this was only helping the people that got the GFX, not the designers, and (as I was one) I felt ripped off.

Just a thought.

Sorry you felt ripped off :-( What about the featured Freedom! designer do you feel ripped off there?

Brickpro

Lost in the Nether, will be back soon...
Freedom! Member
Reactions: Neko

_Revo

Rising User
Mar 16, 2015
Personally if we are looking for designers and such we should contact either a YouTube GFX Team and sponsor them, or even attempt to contact a GFX Forum and partner with them, this will allow our community to receive free or low-cost gfx and boost Freedom and the forum's popularity further as a major YouTube MCN is sponsoring such a cause..?

Also, a reward scheme for the amount of work they create (with their given proof and requester's proof!) will allow the designer promotion the ability to work and stay active!

Reactions: Kan

DesignerX (•◡•)

New User
Freedom! Member
Mar 20, 2015
Personally if we are looking for designers and such we should contact either a YouTube GFX Team and sponsor them, or even attempt to contact a GFX Forum and partner with them, this will allow our community to receive free or low-cost gfx and boost Freedom and the forum's popularity further as a major YouTube MCN is sponsoring such a cause..?

Also, a reward scheme for the amount of work they create (with their given proof and requester's proof!) will allow the designer promotion the ability to work and stay active!
I know right.

McGahan

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Dec 27, 2013
YouTube
McGahan96
Well, mostly because I wasn't being rewarded, also, most of the people I met were jerks. Demanding, and getting upset at me when I told them no.

Some people don't understand that we have a LOT of partners, and the chances are that about 25% maybe more will be looking for a new banner/avatar etc. So I can definitely see where you are coming from with that :(

I think that's why most of the "101 designers" just stopped doing anything, too demanding for very little recognition.

Brickpro

Lost in the Nether, will be back soon...
Freedom! Member
Hey @McGahan I don't know if it would be good, but I have a model for the Designers By Freedom.

Basically, you will go to freedom with your propsal, say you discuss your prices with them, and every month you go to them with all the completed designs (Proof of work) and they will pay you for each one of those. That way they are "Free" for the people, but the designers still get rewarded.

I think it is a good Idea and it (should) work.

Some other things would be, you would need to go through a application process, you would need to have quality work, and a amount of work already done. You would also get a forum tag, featuring you. Along there would be a forum thread, where people could see your work (a subdivision of the Graphics Forum.

Last edited:
Reactions: parzival563

McGahan

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Dec 27, 2013
YouTube
McGahan96
Hey @McGahan I don't know if it would be good, but I have a model for the Designers By Freedom.

Basically, you will go to freedom with your propsal, say you discuss your prices with them, and every month you go to them with all the completed designs (Proof of work) and they will pay you for each one of those. That way they are "Free" for the people, but the designers still get rewarded.

I think it is a good Idea and it (should) work.

Some other things would be, you would need to go through a application process, you would need to have quality work, and a amount of work already done. You would also get a forum tag, featuring you. Along there would be a forum thread, where people could see your work (a subdivision of the Graphics Forum.
You may want to make a thread in the Comments and Suggestions section, so that we can get a public vote on your idea:

http://freedom.community.tm/forums/freedom-comments-and-suggestions.20/

Reactions: parzival563