Subscriber Milestone 100 subs gained in only two days!

SummedGalaxy

Rising User
Mar 16, 2016
YouTube
Hi guys!
Over the past three weeks my channel has gone from around 46 subs to over 500 (at this rate)by the end of today! Im shocked watching this happen as i really didnt expect it! Over 100 subscribers in the last two days alone, and 13,000 views today! (its 8:30am!)

I'm seriously shocked and amazed and figured its a milestone worth sharing!

Peace!

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Hi guys!
Over the past three weeks my channel has gone from around 46 subs to over 500 (at this rate)by the end of today! Im shocked watching this happen as i really didnt expect it! Over 100 subscribers in the last two days alone, and 13,000 views today! (its 8:30am!)

Peace!
Wow thats a wonderful milestone, gaining that many subscriber in such a short space of time must of been quite a nice surprise :)

Elm0P3

New User
Aug 6, 2016
Thats actually really nice! Even channels with few thousands sometimes dont get 100 subs in two days lol

Ferno the Knight

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 8, 2014
YouTube
FernotheKnight
Hi guys!

Peace!
Wow dude congrats! You must be doing something right to gain such a significant growth in a small amount of time! Keep it up!

D

Deleted member 34441

Congratulations.
You seem to have recently found your niche. My advice going forward is to stick to it. :)
Best of luck!

Creative Myth

Respected User
Nov 5, 2016
YouTube
CreativeMyth
Hi guys!

Peace!
Looks like your on your way to 1000 subs in a couple weeks.