Subscriber Milestone 100 subs finally reached!

Tom Cryer

Feb 13, 2016
YouTube
After a year and a half of content creating, I've finally hit 100 subs. To celebrate I'm also doing a giveaway (just a bit of harmless self-promo).
I just love making videos, no matter what the response, although it's great when people like my content. Of course, I don't earn a lot from doing this, but what I do earn I give back to the viewers. I love what I do, and i hope to inspire others to grasp what they love to do, just as I have.
Thanks for taking the time to read this, and i hope you have a great day.
-Tom

Reactions: TwilightPrinze

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Congratulations!
Personally, I believe the 100 sub mark is one of the hardest milestones to achieve since you have to start from nothing and hope people see you, later on, you have a safety barrier under you, so even if you don't grow, you are still succeeding.

Reading "no matter what the response" is a brilliant mindset, even if you are liked or disliked, they are still interactions with your channel and as a creator, you should use them as building blocks, not wrecking balls.

I hope you continue to make content and have fun growing.
We hope to see you around the forums more!

Reactions: Tom Cryer

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
After a year and a half of content creating, I've finally hit 100 subs. To celebrate I'm also doing a giveaway (just a bit of harmless self-promo).
I just love making videos, no matter what the response, although it's great when people like my content. Of course, I don't earn a lot from doing this, but what I do earn I give back to the viewers. I love what I do, and i hope to inspire others to grasp what they love to do, just as I have.
-Tom
Congratulations on reaching 100 subscribers, I know this is a milestone, that I and many other users struggled to hit (and like Lawrence) I also believe this is one of the hardest struggles that you can get through as a content creator. Thank you so much for sharing this awesome milestone with us @Tom Cryer and I really hope your channel continues to grow

Reactions: Tom Cryer

Tom Cryer

Feb 13, 2016
YouTube
Congratulations!
Personally, I believe the 100 sub mark is one of the hardest milestones to achieve since you have to start from nothing and hope people see you, later on, you have a safety barrier under you, so even if you don't grow, you are still succeeding.

Reading "no matter what the response" is a brilliant mindset, even if you are liked or disliked, they are still interactions with your channel and as a creator, you should use them as building blocks, not wrecking balls.

I hope you continue to make content and have fun growing.
We hope to see you around the forums more!

yeah i agree. thanks fpr responding :)

Tom Cryer

Feb 13, 2016
YouTube
Congratulations on reaching the 100 mark I've not hit it yet and I believe I will never will but it does not stop me.
I love your determination xD good luck with reaching 100. im sure you will.[DOUBLEPOST=1487953451][/DOUBLEPOST]
Congrats on your first big milestone! Goodluck for more to come.
thanks![DOUBLEPOST=1487953471][/DOUBLEPOST]
Congratulations on 100 subs!
Hopefully you will grow and grow... :)
i hope so too xD

Reactions: StormMoreno

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
-Tom
Great to hear and gratz on reaching the 100 subs :)