Subscriber Milestone 10 SUBSCRIBERS UP HERE

ClerraBellis

Freedom! Member
Jan 6, 2017
clerrabellis.deviantart.com
YouTube
Wow, I'll be sure to remember the little people.. I'm just playing, I know 10 subscribers is not a lot. I am still proud though, because this was all organic viewership. It's very exciting that I've gotten a lot of people checking out my channel and commenting on my videos. Hopefully I can continue to grow at an even faster pace.

Thanks Freedom for your help with this!

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Thanks for sharing this milestone with us. Another way to think about 10 subscribers, is that even the very large channels all started like this, so when you think of it that way its a huge milestone and something you should really be proud of. Congratulations :)

Reactions: ClerraBellis

ClerraBellis

Freedom! Member
Jan 6, 2017
YouTube
Thanks for sharing this milestone with us. Another way to think about 10 subscribers, is that even the very large channels all started like this, so when you think of it that way its a huge milestone and something you should really be proud of. Congratulations :)

Thanks, Zeke! That is an excellent way to look at it. Everybody started somewhere.

H

HexJunior

Consider that 11 ;) Your channel looks really professional, I don't get how don't have more subscribers :D

BodaciousBrosGaming

Distinguished User
May 15, 2014
San Francisco, California
YouTube
Congratulations! And 10 is by no means anything small. For Youtubers just starting out it's a big deal hitting that first 10. I remember how shocked I got, couldn't believe there were 10 people out there that actually liked what I made xP And with videos like yours I can see that number going beyond anything I could ever do. Best of luck out there, and consider that 12 as of now :) - Brandon

Other Freedom Banner.jpg

Magikarp Films

Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Jan 11, 2017
YouTube
grats on the 10+ subs!!!! keep at it and sure thing it will grow a lot bigger in time :). just remember if you enjoy your content that's all that matters. with others that follow is the icing on the cake that makes it that much sweeter :)

ClerraBellis

Freedom! Member
Jan 6, 2017
YouTube
Consider that 11 ;) Your channel looks really professional, I don't get how don't have more subscribers :D
Thank you so much, I really appreciate it! I'm fairly new to making videos, but have lots of graphic design skills so I'm glad that it is looking professional! I'll check your channel out as well.
Grats on 10 subs! Got to start somewhere :) What do you think your next milestone will be to reach?
Thank you so much. Maybe 500 views? I'm sitting right above 250 right now, but I'd like that to grow a lot more.

Congratulations! And 10 is by no means anything small. For Youtubers just starting out it's a big deal hitting that first 10. I remember how shocked I got, couldn't believe there were 10 people out there that actually liked what I made xP And with videos like yours I can see that number going beyond anything I could ever do. Best of luck out there, and consider that 12 as of now :) - Brandon

View attachment 18201

Thank you so much! That is exactly how I feel thank you for your kind words!

Thanks so much to every one. I had a very busy week, I went out of town for a Run the Jewels concert and I went to an anime convention all weekend. I really appreciate you all for helping me get started on youtube when it can be really intimidating.

Reactions: BodaciousBrosGaming