Upload Milestone 1.000 Uploads?!

StormMoreno

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2016
Ohio, United States
YouTube
StormMoreno
@TwilightPrinze Congratulations on reaching that much videos! :) I also wonder how much hours you have on your videos looking at them most of your most recent is a 1 hour+ I can say it's a lot if all of your videos where an hour which I know is not true. I have around 300 videos and all together they are 143 hours of footage but the average time is 26 minutes for all of them. Sorry for going on a rant or whatever that was but I continue the hard work and you'll get that next 1K video mark in no time.

Reactions: TwilightPrinze

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
@TwilightPrinze Congratulations on reaching that much videos! :) I also wonder how much hours you have on your videos looking at them most of your most recent is a 1 hour+ I can say it's a lot if all of your videos where an hour which I know is not true. I have around 300 videos and all together they are 143 hours of footage but the average time is 26 minutes for all of them. Sorry for going on a rant or whatever that was but I continue the hard work and you'll get that next 1K video mark in no time.
I always live stream and most of them are 1H+ but i am already doing Youtube since 2013 so that could be the reason :p[DOUBLEPOST=1514886256][/DOUBLEPOST]
I clicked Play all and it would only show me 77 videos :p

Well done :)
All my videos are set in Playlist for each game, have around 35+ Playlist or so :p