• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Frick off I don't care!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Shoot and Scoot

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Thank-You-1k-Thumbnail.jpg Hey guys, it has been a very long time since I've posted here, and I just want to apologize for not being active here lately. I recently moved out on my own with my girlfriend, as well as working 60 hours a week while uploading every Wednesday and Friday to my YouTube channel! We hit 1,000 subscribers right before we went to VidCon and ever since 1k we have been rocketing with subscribers. Now it's still nothing crazy, but I mean I just make funny gaming videos, with over 1 million views across my YouTube and Facebook is just mind blowing! Anyways I just wanted to see how everyone was, and if you haven't yet checked out my channel you definitely should! :D I love making videos and my dream is to do this full time for a living, it is very difficult but I won't stop ever! I always reply to my comments, and recently I have gotten banned from Instagram comments because I was using it excessively which is horse S%$T lol. I mean that just shows how much love I've been getting and its just awesome. Sorry to brag on this post but I'm just super happy to have this many followers, 10k is right around the corner! :D

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
View attachment 19168 Hey guys, it has been a very long time since I've posted here, and I just want to apologize for not being active here lately. I recently moved out on my own with my girlfriend, as well as working 60 hours a week while uploading every Wednesday and Friday to my YouTube channel! We hit 1,000 subscribers right before we went to VidCon and ever since 1k we have been rocketing with subscribers. Now it's still nothing crazy, but I mean I just make funny gaming videos, with over 1 million views across my YouTube and Facebook is just mind blowing! Anyways I just wanted to see how everyone was, and if you haven't yet checked out my channel you definitely should! :D I love making videos and my dream is to do this full time for a living, it is very difficult but I won't stop ever! I always reply to my comments, and recently I have gotten banned from Instagram comments because I was using it excessively which is horse S%$T lol. I mean that just shows how much love I've been getting and its just awesome. Sorry to brag on this post but I'm just super happy to have this many followers, 10k is right around the corner! :D
Well done mate! Gratz! :D

Reactions: Shoot and Scoot

Shoot and Scoot

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Congrats on hitting 1K man, your content is great quality too. no worries about bragging, I'd be happy to get 100 by the end of the year :), I feel I'd be lucky if that happens. Keep it up man.​
Thank you so much!! :D[DOUBLEPOST=1500129733][/DOUBLEPOST]
Nice man! So u got 1000 subs but im far from 200 and then 500 and then 1000! So you are lucky man!
Thank you so much! Just keep grinding!![DOUBLEPOST=1500129774][/DOUBLEPOST]
Wow that's amazing! Grats guys :D
Thanks so much! Means a lot!![DOUBLEPOST=1500129792][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well done mate! Gratz! :D
Thank you thank you!! :D

Reactions: TwilightPrinze