007 Agent Under Fire ... Feels so GOOD to win

ClerraBellis

Freedom! Member
Jan 6, 2017
clerrabellis.deviantart.com
YouTube
So I was at an early 2000s emo themed party where we played old video games and drank rum mixed with juice boxes. The night got me feeling some type of way so I busted out 007 for the gamecube. I gotta tell you I got first place that night for the first time ever playing against my friends and it felt awesome. I wanted to share that with somebody because I've literally never beat my friends in anything.

So anyways, what game makes you feel like a beast more than any other game? What game are you most confident in your abilities in; is the game that you're best at also your favorite game? I dunno I thought I'd make some room for conversation.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
So I was at an early 2000s emo themed party where we played old video games and drank rum mixed with juice boxes. The night got me feeling some type of way so I busted out 007 for the gamecube. I gotta tell you I got first place that night for the first time ever playing against my friends and it felt awesome. I wanted to share that with somebody because I've literally never beat my friends in anything.

So anyways, what game makes you feel like a beast more than any other game? What game are you most confident in your abilities in; is the game that you're best at also your favorite game? I dunno I thought I'd make some room for conversation.
For me that has to be FFXIV. When i play as Tank and barge trough a dungeon with all the mobs on my back soaking the damage like a boss where my team can finish it and we oorah after.

Reactions: ClerraBellis

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube

Well to be honest when it first came out I was pretty good at COD 4, and managed to get the mile high club achievement about 6 times in the space of two days for a couple of my friends. - Bet you if i tried that now I would tragically rage quit or break several controllers

Reactions: ClerraBellis

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
When I was big into Assassin's Creed: Syndicate, I felt more powerful than anyone else on the map and could end an entire group of enemies, like 30 of them, without taking damage.