YouTube Secret of viral channels.

Fact Bits

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Hello, I have seen some channels grow very fast in short span of time. I am just wondering how they do it? I have listed some channel. Just analyse the statistics.

1. FactTechz
Name of the this channel is FactTechz (Sory bro if you find me stalking you and if you read this thread, lol) and he is in freedom as I can see from his socialblade profile. He first uploaded a video on Sep 18, 2016. Total 70 uploads till now. Within 6 months his subscriber base is more than 400,000 and channel view is more than 25 million.

2. Nexus
This channel first uploaded a video on Jul 17, 2016. Total 163 uploads till now. Within 8 months it has 1.2 million subscribers and 142 million channel views. He is not in freedom though.

3. Mysterious World Hindi
This channel first uploaded a video on Oct 22, 2016. Total 38 uploads till now. Within 5 months it has more than 300,000 subscribers and 27 million channel views.

4. mYTH Tv India
This channel first uploaded a video on Jan 11, 2016. Total 80 uploads till now. Within 1 year it has more than 500,000 subscribers and 60 million channel views.

How are they doing it? How they are growing in very short span of time? Are they promoting their channel through AdWords or any other service? Do any one has the answer?

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
You make the right content that can be found, and you'll grow faster than anyone else on the platform.

So many people are trying to produce similar content to others, and while it sometimes works if you do it right, you aren't likely to get any reverberating word of your channel through the thick media of YouTube. Look at Nexus, highly professional content and presentation, crisp audio. Despite doing what has been done before, he manages to make it work with the presentation.

Mysterious World Hindi, FactTechz, and mYTH Tv India are foreign channels, they are using formats that have been used before but appealing to a non-English market that doesn't have such high exposure to that kind of content, resulting in massive successes for those looking for that content in their language.

Fact Bits

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Are they promoting their channel through AdWords
You make the right content that can be found, and you'll grow faster than anyone else on the platform.

So many people are trying to produce similar content to others, and while it sometimes works if you do it right, you aren't likely to get any reverberating word of your channel through the thick media of YouTube. Look at Nexus, highly professional content and presentation, crisp audio. Despite doing what has been done before, he manages to make it work with the presentation.

Mysterious World Hindi, FactTechz, and mYTH Tv India are foreign channels, they are using formats that have been used before but appealing to a non-English market that doesn't have such high exposure to that kind of content, resulting in massive successes for those looking for that content in their language.
There are other channels whose content and representation is awesome. But they don't get growth in such a short span of time. I think there is something which we don't know.