LtGeneralStore

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2015
Pennsylvania, USA
YouTube
LtGeneralStore
Hello all!

Since the 2017 started my uploads have been lacking, I went out of town for a week and a half or more a couple times and with being in college my classwork has picked up and I don't have a lot of time to myself. Last week I really decided that I was going to upload more and I got a few videos out but my overall views and minutes watched have fallen a lot and I want to get them back up. Does anyone have tips for bringing the views back to my channel? I also need to start scheduling uploads too :p.

LtGeneralStore

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
Just go to a subreddit that is similar to the video, post the video there, and wait.
That is a no-go. On Reddit it is expected of you to take part in the community and give your own influence back to it rather than trying to use it to generate an audience. Remember that your audience is on YouTube and very little exists outside of it, which is why I say you need to learn to manipulate YouTube to your advantage.

If you use Reddit simply to post your videos, or if that is your sole intention despite doing other things on the network, then you are a spammer.