NO PRIVACY!!!

SprPsycho

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 24, 2017
YouTube
Living at my parents makes it hard to record anything! We have 4 dogs that bark non-stop, everybody is slamming doors, my dads friends are all very loud, and every time i try to record they just come in my room to mess with me. Even when i lock my door they unlock it and tick me off! I am getting married next June and moving in with her so HOPEFULLY i wont have to deal with this crap any more...

TopList

Apr 4, 2017
YouTube
I see you vlog as well as do gaming videos, take walks while vlogging go see new places, personally i think vlogs are just as good as gaming videos, you speaking into a camera is a lot more engaging than watching a video of a game, that's my personal preference. One think i could suggest is record your videos then while you can use something like a voice recording software to do a free scale commentary while the gaming video is playing.

Reactions: SprPsycho

Nathan Jenkins (Nath042)

Rising User
Freedom! Member
I agree with TopList regarding a walking vLog, and I've had your problem also, it is a pain when you are trying to record, your dog is barking downstairs, you can hear doors slamming, etc. It stresses you out. it stresses me out at least anyway. I can't wait to move out, sadly where I live, houses are very expensive.

For now, I have had to schedule my shoots for when everyone is out the house, or when everyone is asleep.

MrJ

Mar 25, 2017
YouTube
This is why I do fan made trailers instead of videos which require me to speak. I used to do gaming videos but quit because there was too much going on in life and in my house. The best advice I can give you is rather record when everyone is downstairs watching TV or record a load of videos when your family is out then schedule all your videos on youtube so you don't have to worry about not being consistent.