Drawyah

Respected User
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Apr 10, 2016
steamcommunity.com
YouTube
DrawyahYT
Hmm... There are quite a few for me! I'll go per console.

PC - ArmA: Armed Assault - Probably the first game I was properly into and the second title from Bohemia Interactive after Operation Flashpoint, I spent many days in the editor just putting together random missions and just messing around! I remember two 'missions' I did very well. The first was on the Sahrani Airport, spawn in hundreds of BLUFOR, OPFOR and Civilians on the runway, then just watch the massive firefight take place with plenty of explosions from just about every corner! (Two aircraft for both teams also shooting at everything in sight. I dunno, I was 8! :D ) The other is where you have to assassinate the Bus Driver, load up the squad into the bus, drive to the military base, board the helicopter and take over the airport. Definitely a lot of fun on that game!

Xbox (Original) - Pro Evolution Soccer 5 - Okay, so not exactly 10 years, but probably the BEST football game ever! Graphics at the time were amazing, gameplay was quick and full of action, I definitely enjoyed many hours of playing different leagues and teams. PES may not have always had the licensing, but at this time the gameplay was always on top and it dominated football games until around 2008. I've also got to give a shout to Project Gotham Racing which was also a fantastic game for the Xbox. Didn't complete it, not even close, but still many hours of fun and racing my brother. :)

Nintendo DS - Drawn to Life - This game is probably my number one game of all time! Drawn to Life had amazing characters, a fantastic story line and the hero was designed by you! I finished both the original and the not-as-good but still awesome sequel and loved every single moment I played those game! Whilst the game may not have been the most popular, I personally found no wrong with it and would probably return for the story of it again today!

BR GAMING

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 28, 2017
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hmm... There are quite a few for me! I'll go per console.

PC - ArmA: Armed Assault - Probably the first game I was properly into and the second title from Bohemia Interactive after Operation Flashpoint, I spent many days in the editor just putting together random missions and just messing around! I remember two 'missions' I did very well. The first was on the Sahrani Airport, spawn in hundreds of BLUFOR, OPFOR and Civilians on the runway, then just watch the massive firefight take place with plenty of explosions from just about every corner! (Two aircraft for both teams also shooting at everything in sight. I dunno, I was 8! :D ) The other is where you have to assassinate the Bus Driver, load up the squad into the bus, drive to the military base, board the helicopter and take over the airport. Definitely a lot of fun on that game!

Xbox (Original) - Pro Evolution Soccer 5 - Okay, so not exactly 10 years, but probably the BEST football game ever! Graphics at the time were amazing, gameplay was quick and full of action, I definitely enjoyed many hours of playing different leagues and teams. PES may not have always had the licensing, but at this time the gameplay was always on top and it dominated football games until around 2008. I've also got to give a shout to Project Gotham Racing which was also a fantastic game for the Xbox. Didn't complete it, not even close, but still many hours of fun and racing my brother. :)

Nintendo DS - Drawn to Life - This game is probably my number one game of all time! Drawn to Life had amazing characters, a fantastic story line and the hero was designed by you! I finished both the original and the not-as-good but still awesome sequel and loved every single moment I played those game! Whilst the game may not have been the most popular, I personally found no wrong with it and would probably return for the story of it again today!

PRO EVO 2005!!! your now my friend.. best footy game ever.

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Guess what, I am not gonna say Rocket League for once..

Best game of the last 10 years would have to be the most recent release of the 'Legend of Zelda - Breath of the Wild'
Yet it be new, it is one of the best games of all time.

Reactions: BR GAMING

Dark Moon Gaming

New User
Mar 23, 2017
For me its Mass Effect 1, a superb game that grabbed me from the start and didn't let go which is more than I can say about Andromeda.

Mr Grim

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 30, 2017
Swansea
YouTube
swanseajack999
I have a few. God of war 3, until dawn ( loved the concept of it), bf3+4. One of my guilty pleasures was guitar hero. One of the boys had the full set up and we used to have a few cans while playing it. Arhhh great times.

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
If your going from 2000 - 2010 then quite a few said above wouldn't count :) (as technically this decade hasn't ended yet ;)) from that period I'd have to say Bioshock as Its still a game I love to come back to.

Going from 2007 - 2017 I'd go with The Last of Us or Dishonored, while I never played the last of us (as I can't be asked to get a console for 1 game) its still a good game which changed up the zombie based games a little. and Dishonored for its unique style and amount of control given to the player.​

D

Deleted member 17740

Personally, i think the best game to have existed is one of 2 (i can't decide between them)
1. Half-life
2. Civilisation V

Reactions: BR GAMING