Fun and Games Channel Name Rated

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
I like to make another small game, I don't this already made one but I do know there a channel rated but a name rated and you need tell what reason why you rated.

Basically you just rated the last reply channel name and score go to 0 - 10, 0 is worst and 10 is the best.

Well I have no to rated but I will rated BasicName123

I rated 1 of 10 then reason why.

Have Fun!

Now rated mine channel name

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
I rate the channel name "TheApexPlayer" 7 out of the possible 10.
My reason being is that it is around the 4-5 syllable mark, which means it is easy to remember or say.
It would be better if it had more creativity to it, but sometimes less creativity can mean a better name.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I rate the channel "Gaming Simplified" 10 out of 10. Not only because it is easy to remember and has a nice ring to it, but also because it advertises exactly what it is.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I rate zeke morgan an 8/10. I rate 8 because it's a cool name but for a gaming channel could use a little more of a ring or a hook rather. I know I have no room to talk haha!

I rated 7/10 because is a normal name but I like to say I like you Animation on you youtube profile pic

Why thank you both for the rating of the name, I am surprised nobody gave it lower than a 7 but hey I'm not complaining :). Also to you @RewindThatGaming im glad you enjoyed the profile pic

I like to make another small game, I don't this already made one but I do know there a channel rated but a name rated and you need tell what reason why you rated.

Basically you just rated the last reply channel name and score go to 0 - 10, 0 is worst and 10 is the best.

Well I have no to rated but I will rated BasicName123

I rated 1 of 10 then reason why.

Have Fun!

Now rated mine channel name

I am going to say 9/10. Your channel name has a retro gaming sound. and when i go to your channel you actually do have some games i have played and some of them are ones i havent played in a while.